Reviews for I'm still breathing
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
wow now for Bella to explain on what Jasper is to her. She is going to have to let them know it is like an imprint. Also why now that he just noticed that Bella is his true mate I wonder why all of a sudden he didn't claim her when they were around Forks the first time so why now I wonder. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
oh wow how did he know that Bella was and is his mate like Bella said why now? I wonder what has happened to the rest of the Cullen's are they coming after him
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
wow I wonder why Jasper came back to Forks and why isn;t he with the Cullen's I wonder.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
This was a good chapter as well I thought, wow what Victoria has done to the Cullen house cool one way to get her anger out huh.I hope Bella can heal from all of this right
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this was a good first chapter I thought so Bella asked Jacob to give the imprint a try but Bella is like that and that is good for her just shows her that she is a strong person no matter what people think of her right.
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
dixie.do.little chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
I hope you come back to this, it's a great story and a unique take on the Bella/Victoria dynamic.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Wanted to know if this has been abandoned?
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
awwwwwwwwww i luv it
Miss Rosalita Mary Whitlock chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
i luv the story so far. plz plz plz plz update im totally looking foward to the next chapters.
kaydub chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
I can't wait to read what's next. I like the strong Bella that can verbally spar with Leah. Please write more.
mama4dukes chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Oh my! We need to find a vamp for Leah to imprint on and maybe a werewolf for Vicki! Looking forward to your updates-please don't give up on this story!
Sassy Mami chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
love the story so far, i cant wait to read more. I loved what Bella and Vicki did to the Cullen house, and he attraction to Jasper is awesome. Please update soon )
Jealousy the Greeneyed Monster chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
I'm looking forward to leah's remarks... So funny! xD
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 4/26/2010