Reviews for Why Me? Part 2
ostyn chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Hi please don't stop writting i LOVE your books
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
this chapter is so sad
BelieverOfLove47 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Oh I cried I cried and cried
kokopellifan1 chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
At least something finally happened to Theodore. Don't get me wrong, but it usually seems to be Alvin or Brit.

I hope he's in for a long hard time.

Is that wrong

Cheers

PS: I'm kidding of course, I hope he gets out safe
kokopellifan1 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
You weren't kidding when you said it was short. Things happened way too fast in here.
kokopellifan1 chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Whaddya Want From Me? is a very touching song.

It was one of the few touching songs written by P!nk for the Funhouse album, but she decided that Adam sounded better singing it, and gave it to him.

PS: Surprisingly I think she's right

PPS: You can find the original recording on YouTube
kokopellifan1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
It's interesting so far. Unless I missed something though, I don't exactly get the whole cutting thing.

Isn't cutting something that (usually it seems) girls do when they feel so numb inside, that they would give anything even blood, in order to feel again?

It just doesn't feel right in this situation.

Good otherwise
kokopellifan1 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Okay Jerry needs to be killed

PS: PM me on YouTube if you have an account (I love chatting with authors)
kokopellifan1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I think I want to set put poison traps for Brit (for listening to Justin Bib-er). I find it interesting that Alvin listens to himself. That seems just like him
Spirit Person chapter 17 . 11/16/2010
Yes It can get any better.
Cy23 chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
Good story. I really liked it.
Northgalus2002 chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
What a way to wrap up a story. Amelia tells Alvie and Theo about what happened to her two sons and she gets them to Dave.

Then Alvie tells the cops where they escaped from and they arrest Jerry and Phil and rescue Simon. I liked the ending coda where we find out that Jerry and Phil got a 25-year sentence and that Alvie/Britt, Simon/Jean and Theo/Ellie are now "an item". But what happened with Britt's pregancy? How did they resolve that? If I overlooked it, my apologies.

Anyway, this was a great story.
Jordyyyyy chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
Wow. I'm glad that they made it out alright.

And JERRY AND PHIL ARE GONE!...kinda. XD

Woot Woot! :3
Colliequest chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
I liked it. There was a climax and a happy ending and everything. )
Cy23 chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
Thanks for allowing anonymous reviews now I can finally tell you how great the why me series has been. I was so excited to finally read this update and I can't wait until you finish it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »