Reviews for A Stagecoach Named Desire
my2galspal chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I think this was a great little treat while we wait for Elemental. Thanks for sharing it with us.
doesntmatterwhat chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
LOL charlie's kinda scary. But i guess he can be considered quite liberal by today's standards. Hahaha and i love the victoria/james part. Hilarious :D
susayq chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I spit my drink out when Bella got on her hands and knees and was talking about watching Victoria and James! And they're GOATS! That was hilarious!

Thank you for this. It made my night :)

~Susan
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved it! Will there be more? Missing Elemental also and hope your muse returns very soon.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great story! It was fun, and since I usually don't read anything that takes place in the past, I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for writing!
izzzyy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
is it wrong of me to want to see the wedding? I'm not sure if this is a one shot, but LOLFOREVER
Daisyhel chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
What a lovely little gem. I almost pissed my pants after reading the James & Victoria bit. That one will stay with me for a while :o)
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very cute OS. I would like to see that continued, only if for a few chapters would be great. Maybe help get your mojo back. Good luck finding Elemental's muse. I do love that story.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was great, I loved it!
Myra030 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Just read this! So much fun! Maybe one more chapter? Can we bribe you?
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ha-Ha! I love it, a shotgun wedding. It's a good thing he had some feelings for her, huh?
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love it. Good thing that Edward was thinking he wanted to worship her for the rest of his days because he is going to get the chance to do just that. So, the question is, was he set up or did things just happen? Enjoyed it.
weisyloveslemons chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
thanks,I love it already
lisazj chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hahahaha! So cute. "Little Edward" *Snicker*

At least Charlie didn't shoot him! :)
sessahhh chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh man! Loved this. Eleme...wha? J/k. This was fabulous. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I think I can hear a shotgun cocking. I guess Edward is getting married. And what say Bella? Hmm. Great lemon action - even the 1900s aspect. Good stuff.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »