Reviews for A Stagecoach Named Desire
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great story! It was fun, and since I usually don't read anything that takes place in the past, I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for writing!
izzzyy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
is it wrong of me to want to see the wedding? I'm not sure if this is a one shot, but LOLFOREVER
Daisyhel chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
What a lovely little gem. I almost pissed my pants after reading the James & Victoria bit. That one will stay with me for a while :o)
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very cute OS. I would like to see that continued, only if for a few chapters would be great. Maybe help get your mojo back. Good luck finding Elemental's muse. I do love that story.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was great, I loved it!
Myra030 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Just read this! So much fun! Maybe one more chapter? Can we bribe you?
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ha-Ha! I love it, a shotgun wedding. It's a good thing he had some feelings for her, huh?
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love it. Good thing that Edward was thinking he wanted to worship her for the rest of his days because he is going to get the chance to do just that. So, the question is, was he set up or did things just happen? Enjoyed it.
weisyloveslemons chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
thanks,I love it already
lisazj chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hahahaha! So cute. "Little Edward" *Snicker*

At least Charlie didn't shoot him! :)
sessahhh chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh man! Loved this. Eleme...wha? J/k. This was fabulous. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I think I can hear a shotgun cocking. I guess Edward is getting married. And what say Bella? Hmm. Great lemon action - even the 1900s aspect. Good stuff.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ha ha - this was fantastic! What a hilarious ending! Shotgun Charlie rules!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ha ha! Very cute and funny!

Thanks!
yogacat chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
that was a lovely distraction.

I do miss Elemental though, but I always do.

I will send out a search party for your muse.
KazM77 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Light and fluffy, just what the doctor ordered. Flowed easily and naturally, loved shotgun Charlie :)
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »