Reviews for A Stagecoach Named Desire
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Now this is the Charlie I love. You break it you buy it :)
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LMAO brilliant ending line!

Loved this one shot,it was rather sweet.I think you captured the pairing nicely.
Natasha37 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LOL...nice ending line ;)
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved it i think it could be a full story really good
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
BEST. LAST LINE. EVER

Thank you.
sherryola chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
oh man, that was hilarious! But just one question: was bella truly innocent and overcome with desire, or was it a ploy to get edward as a husband? grin. Thanks for the fun read.
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I'm just gonna say that... CHARLIE YOU RULE!
wonderingpixie chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Hehehe; that's a great ending!
cvds chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LOVED it!
blue-eyes-411 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Would love to read more! Loved it!
annniej13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved it, dear! So hot. I'm busting up over Sheriff Swan at the end! And Bella's goat comment. omg hilarious.

Thank you!

(patiently waiting for witchward 3)

xxoo

annie
Aeralina chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Are you thinking about continuing this one? I really hope so
Burntcore chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh this was a lovely one-shot. LOVED the ending. LOL
AMomWhoWrites chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
So um yeah...I said I'd review, but I want to re-iterate that I expect to see a Chapter 2 because this idea is priceless and simply can not be wasted ;)

I'll even make you rice krispie treats! Although I may buy them from the bakery and make it look like I did it, but you'll get rice krispie treats none the less! I'll even add chocolate and have a bottle of wine! I'm sure I still have a vial of Moonshine around here somewhere!

I think the idea is brilliant and funny and something I haven't read before, but hope it's continued. I loved timed pieces and anything that ends with Charlie actually holding a gun to someone's head requires more. It's a fact in the rules of "How to Write Fan Fiction"...seriously, you can google it ;)

As far as Elemental, I do hope you get back to that one soon, but until then just write this one! It's win/win really!

Hope you're having a good day, see you on twitter :)

3 Kelly
twiradical chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was a great one shot, and I laughed loud at what Charlie said at the end :D

Do you think you'll ever continue this one shot into a short story or something?

Thanks for the one shot and I hope your Muse returns sooner than later,

Jaz.