Reviews for Consequences of Action
edboy4926 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Awesome story
Keira-House M.D chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Brilliant story, I loved your characterisations and the pairings worked well too, especially considering how in the series Cas and Jo barely interacted and Risa was only in one episode.
paja chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
It's sou beatiful! Cas dad it's very sweet :D That was one of the best stories I have ever read.
RippahGoneWolf chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
OH MY GOD! That was one of the best stories I have ever read. I have read the other stories you have read too. I never got why some of the fans hated Jo so much. I thought she was cool and a badass. I really liked the way you wrote it and keeping the characters in sync. This should have gotten a lot more reviews than it got. I mean a lot more. Keep on writing and enjoy life. God bless you.
Bella in the Abyss chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Don't know why this didn't get more reviews, you're very talented.

Bella
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
I just need to say, *this* has now become my personal canon for 2014-verse.

'Nuff said.
Aireon Maris chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
I've already reviewed this story but after I went back and read it again, I just had to tell you the warm fuzzies I got when I finished it. I forgot about jo and cas having twins! Squee! I loved it so much, with the idea of God coming home and whupping disobediant angel ass. And zach finally getting his comeuppance. While I'm not a fan of gabriel (I've never trusted him) he was good here. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
LongRun chapter 16 . 1/19/2011
It was an amazing story! Thank you.
Aireon Maris chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Wheeeee! *runs around in excited circles* Jimmy love! *glomps him* he only shows up for like, one episode and he's still one of my favorite characters. (The other is Castiel, but that's no surprise, huh?) And Jo! *happy dance* Love Jo. I so cried in AAH! Anywho...calming down now. I like this story. Lots and lots and lots. *looks around sheepishly* Oh, hi Dean. Didn't see you there. What's that? Oh, yes, don't worry. I like you, too. *pets*
Hella530 chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
I love your stories! Especially this one. Parts of it I was like 'no! don't let them die!' And they didn't and I was like 'yes!' It's awesome and lovely and leaves me all a flutter.
lilykep chapter 16 . 10/12/2010
I loved this fic. Great job.
Zeepacna chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
great story, is there going to be a sequel?
LilacFree chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
You really should have hundreds of reviews, not just 36. Perhaps people are still reading! Anyway, you did a wonderful job of weaving lots of story threads together, and I enjoyed it very much.
Iron Angel 80 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was an excellant start to this story. I'm very intrigued in where you're going with this. Your writing style is very descriptive and flows beautifully - I could just see everything in my head perfectly.
supernaturalfangirl8 chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
this was a seriously awesome story! i loved it a lot! i really didn't see the chuck going to heaven part though... the story's still awesome though!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »