Reviews for Family
zarien85 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
hopefully there is more to the story but good job any way
Astarael00 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Is this going to be continued eventually? Please say yes. It's beautifully written with an interesting plot.
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
A Maggie/Nenene story with a bit of conflict before they can get together... I like it! I really hope that you continue this as I really want to know what happens. Nice job...
WashuRight chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Alright Anita!

Phew! A lot happened in this chapter! You constantly had me laughing, and then freaking out, aaaand then laughing again.

Augh, poor Maggie, she's very fragile, I can only imagine what that sight might have been like for her. Hmmm... I hope the misunderstandings can all be cleared up. I'm sure they will be.

Nenene and Anita working together sounds like it'll be deviously wonderful. I don't want the FOUR sisters splitting up either. You know, I always thought Nenene and Anita to be so close in personality, and that's why they clashed so much. They're too much alike. But put that energy TOGETHER and ohhh, what they can do!

I just wonder what Nenene is planning... It sounds hillarious!
WashuRight chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh, I'm an instant fan. Hands down, you've kidnapped me and ran off with my heart with this story. Needless to say I shall now be a relentless reader, anxiously waiting for the next volume and writing out rave reviews of how adorably you portray all the characters, and do it so well.

Maggie is a personal favorite character of mine, and her relationship with Nenene was endlessly amusing, so this tale is right up my alley. You have Nenene's personality down pat, I find myself cracking up at various points. I mean, literally, laughing out loud. I had a friend constantly asking me, "What's so funny?" and she herself laughed when I regaled her with lines such as "Yelling at Nancy, Nenene thought, would be rather like yelling at a kitten."

Oh yes, I'll be reviewing often, if anything to encourage progression of this tale. Nothing is more saddening then a good tale going unfinished.
amUous chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Ah the heart ache...

I hope there's an update in the future. I love Maggie/nenene.
mg78 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Didn't like the first chapter very much but I really like this one. Can't wait for you to update.
Simone chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Please you must write more. It is getting so good! You have to have some serious Maggie x Nenene :D (sexy time!)
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
There are many things I could probably say about this fic... but the most important one is that I'm sad that it took me so long to come back to this section just to see it. XD

Some parts seem a bit off characterization-wise, but it's mostly fine, and most importantly entertaining!

Somehow I wish I could convince you to write more of it...
TacoKing23 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Oh-ho, there is a plan in the works... I sense hilarity in the near future...
Tracy Winston chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Nenene/Maggie is one of my favorite pairings, so I was very happy to come across this fic. There is sadly very little fic for this series around, and I really hope that you decide to post more for this story. I really like what you've written so far :) Keep up the great work, and I hope to see more whenever you can post it!
For Spite chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
You do have a great writing style, though this site appears to have eaten your attempts at formatting as I see i and /i instead of italics in a couple places.

Your characterization is excellent, even Michelle's opaqueness, because Michelle acts silly and flighty but it's almost impossible to tell exactly why she's doing anything, since sometimes she does things for sheer fun and sometimes with hidden reasons that all blend together from the outside.

I do find myself wondering if Nenene's suspicions are wrong and Michelle is jealous, not because Nenene is taking Maggie but the other way 'round given that Michelle often flirts with Nenene. Or perhaps simply jealous that she could be ignored by someone she's flirting with. Not that it's necessarily likely but it's funny Nenene didn't even think of it.

And those are besides the obvious possibilities of Nenene's theories or simply a desire to avoid more sibling strife or even worry about Nenene leading Maggie on (as some of her kitchen dialogue might indicate) causing her plan to move out (provided it even is HER plan, but Maggie doesn't seem the planning type). So, as I said, opaque but in a way befitting canon. My, I am far too wordy sometimes.

Oh well, this was an enjoyable piece so far.

Now I look forward to seeing Nenene's plan.
hamnashida chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Oh, yay! I haven't read any Maggie/Nenene in ages, so this is a welcome return. :D I hope you're planning to continue this series; I'm already heavily invested.

My only critical point is that this story could use editing; there quite a few spelling/grammatical errors throughout. But they don't detract from my enjoyment! And there are fewer as you get going.
Souplog chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Keep up the good work, Michelle's behavior seems a bit unusual but you pull it off beautifully, Can't wait to see the next chapter.
kurushi chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I like this story a lot, but there are a few formatting and spelling things I noticed that I thought you might like to know of. At least once, your italics break (can't remember exactly where sorry), with i and /i surrounding a word.

Later, "Nenene" is misspelt as "Nenenr", and another time she's referred to accidentally as Yomiko.

Anyway, I'm very glad I got the chance to read this, and I'm looking forward to having a look at the other stories on your profile: you seem like a prolific author, and I love a good read!