Reviews for the roads they'll travel and the places they'll go
MadelenIsabell chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ah man, I hoped there would be more to this, it sounds so good :(
angellwings can't log in chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I LOVE THIS! oh my goodness. I started reading this without realizing it was a Supernatural cross, and then FLIPPED when you mentioned Bobby and a Trickster. I LOVE Supernatural! But I LOVE the idea of the Lucas boys having to live this life. It's sad and yet wonderful. Great work! I also love that they're a big happy yet slightly twisted and unorthodox family. The idea of all of them being all they have is lovely and tragic. :)
xovickixo chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh, this is fascinating!
I love the changes you've made to the characters...specifically Kevin. As much as I/we love adorkable Kevin Lucas going through this and being the eldest...yeah, that'd change you. You've run with this dark/angsty tone and made it _work_ while still keeping the Lucases (and Malone and Misa) enough within character that they're still recognizable even though they're going through hell.
(Hi, Impalla/Winchesters, I see you there!)
I VERY much look forward to seeing a continuation to this. Perhaps how Stella and Macy found themselves in this with the boys?
MrsNicholasJonas911 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This sounds good! It's a really interesting idea, I haven't found another story like it. Although please make Nick less full of himself, pretty please? *puppy dog eyes* it's like he's not even Nick, he's just sort of a jerk. But I really like the concept, you make present tense work (that's saying something, cuz usually I refuse to read anything present tense), and I hope it gets more angsty, cuz I love emotions lol. Good work, please update soon!
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow. Never seen Supernatural, but this was awesome. I'm really an AU fan, but I can't wait to read more of this. XD
LaPaige chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I wasn't sure if this was a one-shot or not, but I'm glad it isn't and that there will be more to come. I've never actually watched Supernatural but I'm sure I'd like it if I ever got round to watching. Regardless, I love this twisted version and the way Frankie is still there too!
FlutieCutie chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I really like this. I love Supernatural and JONAS is awesome, so to see the two combined is cool ) I also like how it isn't tacky. Do you know what I mean? Like, trying to do a crossover between these 2 shows could end...well, not the best, but this is great )

I really hope that made sense...haha