Reviews for From a Predator's Point of View : : : on you!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 9 . 8/24
"Gently, the Night Fury coaxed his thick forearms under Hiccup's skinny ones and sealed him close to his chest with his leathery wings draped around Hiccup's back."
This is the most beautiful ever. Thank you.
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 2/1
I'm not sure I understood the context of many of the words and descriptions you used in this one. It also didn't seem to get much meaning across except for what was obvious to one who knows the story. I don't know, I enjoyed it sure, but I'm not sure I get 'why' it was written unless it was just meant as a simple retelling but in your own words?
Also what does this mean? "we were given several new vanes" and what this has to do with the "beginning of our journey" ? (are you talking about the tailfin?). Also, (and while there are others I'm not sure I get the meaning of like I said right at the start) what do you mean by "a rebel without jaws"? I'm just, I'm kind of confused.
Melodien chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
amazing, thanks for making this!
CCGurl chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Talk about epic!
GamerFreak007 chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
intriguing title, makes me want to start reading it right now, so maybe you should start working on it right now so i can read it as soon as possible...
Alana-kittychan chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
AWesome that was
Christopher Scott chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
That was a good story. Keep up the good work for next , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Loved your story! :D It was great, and it was especially more interesting to read it in Toothless's POV :) Great job
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
Poor Toothless :( Sorry If I couldn't leave a better review..it's just that I'm behind on so many stories :( but I will next time!
UnderLust-Sins chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Love this story so far! Doing it from Toothless's point of view is genius!
Alana-kittychan chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Oh Toothless lol
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
this is good!
Blank chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
xD I love this story so much. 3 You have a wonderful writing style, and I love how you perceive Toothless.
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
Suspence... - update soon! :)
Alana-kittychan chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
Du du da and so it starts