Reviews for The Other Dance
DarkShyDreamerGirl22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hmmm yes I often wondered if Abdizur (Scree) had returned to Aetha, to share that "other dance" with her...I had read this story before and I felt it was beautiful :) Truly it was!
Jayne chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
If there was a fault in Primal (Ignoring the occasional wall glitch) it would have to be the lack of being able to return to the other worlds. I do admit though, I wondered how their dance would go. I'm not sure I'd be kissing Abdizur (Let's face it, he'll always be Scree) but hey, maybe Wraith tastes are different.

A fantastic short.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww! Elizabeth is too cute- a morbid and evil child, but she grew up cute too! Love this!
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
it's awesome to read a Primal fic, Aetha is obviously my favorite realm and this fic is quite sweet. good work
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OMG! I love this fic. Aetha is my favourite world, and I always wanted to see what would happen if Scree asked Elizabeth to dance again. But he never did! D:

I love this story. -favouriting-
Asakane Kotoro chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
-in high heavan- This was such a romantic story and very cute. I love Primal and I love Elizabeth. She seemed a bit creepy to me when I first saw her in the game, but she came to be my favorite character from the Wraiths' world. Anyways, thanks for the great story. I hope you do more Primal fics in the near future. Thank you.
Krisia Felbloom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yay! Epic win, my friend! :D I loved this. Elizabeth was one of my favorite characters! Scree is awesome. And I've always wondered how their dance would go.

-Krisia