Reviews for second chances
Fable Linked chapter 65 . 8/5
I am very disappointed... T-T
I wanted more... and this fanfic hasn't been updated I'm 3 years plus.
Fable Linked chapter 63 . 8/5
Girls had wolf ears.
Fable Linked chapter 62 . 8/5
You said the symbol was carved into her breast not her stomach.
Fable Linked chapter 60 . 8/5
I have too say that while I generally love misty of this fanfic, the fact that you continuously make the supposedly most powerful Shinnobi such a wimp to take down extremely irritating. If Naru was actually a BA like you've spouted this entire fucking Fanfiction, then why the flying fuck has she been consistently taken down by every EVERY single enemy she's faced? Especially when she knows that they're a treat to her and/or they want to torture, rape, and kill her (though not particularly in that order)?!
Seriously by my fucking God! If I'm faced with someone who has shown time and time again that they are not trust worthy and wish harm on me and my family then you can very without a doubt I wouldn't let them in my house (even if they forced their way in, Hell that'd make it 10x more likely for me to just slit their throats)! Further more Naru KNOWS that the Uchiha (or at the very VERY least Fugaku) is a traitor! Why the flying fuck hasn't she killed this fucker already?! Hell! I'd have stabbed him the second I caught him spying on me with my girl! Seriously! Dafuk is wrong with her! Fucking Dumbass idiotic moronicly simple minded little dip shit. -_-
Okay I'm done raging now...
I'mma continue reading now.
Fable Linked chapter 1 . 8/3
Today's List:
1) Kill Sasuke as brutally as quantum elasticity allows (must remember not to break the multiverse this time, don't want Cyril-chan to tell at me again)
2) buy eggs
3) buy Cyril-chan new dress (fire proof this time... Damn fire breath)
4) Torture Robert by sending him catchy songs that'll never leave his head.
OMG WHY?! WHY IS THERE NO MORE? Shiiit this cant be! Its totally getting exciting and there's no more?! I wanna see sakumo kick ass!

Plus I'd really hoped that her markings would've healed up since she can even fix up bones... Why not regrow lost skin? Or maybe they'd change the marks abit? Add on or smth? Like fixing a bad tattoo.

Fugaku needs to die. And all his accomplices as well. Though somehow making it not go down like the massacre... So somehow getting the rest of the clan more friendly with the others? And of course this can only happen I naru is awake. I don't think she'll be traumatized but royally pissed off and the whole village will know to fear her wrath by the time she's through with the idiots. And she might as well kill danzou while she's at it. Or unleash his deliciousness on him? He likes to hunt after all...

Please continue? Its hard to find a good story now. Well that's mostly because I like to stick to completed stories but this sounded really nice and I learnt that its super cute with the chibi wolfs and kakashi and how he acts around naru. It just really cool and very very interesting. I read all 65 chapters in one sitting. Just couldn't help it *shrugs*
I'm giving up sleep here! *gasp!*

I think its kinda hopeless now that its been a couple years since the last update but I still hope that this fic will be seen to completion. Even if it maybe a rushed job and you don't go into much details and generalize what she changed and did better and they lived happily ever after kinda of ending would still be better than none. Well I hope you have enough time to even think abt it :)
Black Fire Neko chapter 65 . 11/17/2015
this is a great story i can't wait to read more please update soon
Brazilwolf chapter 65 . 10/27/2015
I really like and enjoy this story. I like that Naru is strong but I hope she gets better to not allow stuff like what happened to her to happen again. I love the children and the pairing. I hope none of her family dies. I can't wait to read the next chapter when it comes out.
rukxichi.15 chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
Good chapter!
Empress Tatiana chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
I like the story so far but im confused about a few thing, is itachi and minoto really her dads or are they mistaking when kakashi was born naruto should have still been in womb did kuubi change that or did you short their age gap
Lulumo chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
WHAT! Minato and Itachi, holy "beeb" mother! how the hell is that even possible..Minato died before Itachi was even ten?! please tell me you are joking and Kushina is her mother, I can't imagine anybody else than Kushina being together with Minato.. QAQ
Lulumo chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
... Mandera? who the LOL is Mandera XDDD It's Madara. And Sauske? why so many people write Sauske... his name is Sasuke, not soy sauce XD. Why not write Sasgay it's funnier.
SexiiFoxii chapter 65 . 3/25/2015
Yesssssss carry on
librarat chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Oh, I hope Naru kicks that bastards ass!
Doris813 chapter 65 . 8/22/2014
Omg it's soooo good..I love Sakumo! Update soon I would like to know what happens in the fight and if they come in time?