Reviews for second chances
Juliandog5 chapter 11 . 7/6
I'm just saying...Minato was bottom
AllenAndArth chapter 66 . 7/2
poor Itachi-chan, Fugaku is jerk and Sakumo is too cool
twinbuster2 chapter 1 . 6/28
As someone who likes this story, I offer some advice: Please use proper punctuation in your title and summary, it can be very off putting.

Otherwise, this was a very good read. I enjoyed the characterisation and plot progression.
You're back! I haven't read it yet but you're back! I'm so happy*-*
Theopgamer1002 chapter 66 . 6/24
Welcome back

Good luck,
And hope to good health
ichika aono chapter 26 . 6/24
"itachi chucked an iron cast skillet at" i love it!
ichika aono chapter 12 . 6/23
um isn't naruto body that of a 12-year-old I understand the sexual things with Kakashi. but it's just plain weird reading what Danzo said.
ichika aono chapter 6 . 6/23
im laughing i can't stop
I tried to report the person who stole your story to watt pad but I can't since I am not the writter and I don't represent you you will have to report it your self.
scarletwriter1 chapter 66 . 6/22
How?
whhsswimmer11 chapter 1 . 6/19
What is with people and stealing everyone’s story’s. I have a few stories of my own on and if I ever see it under someone else’s name I’m not even gonna bother deleting my stories I’m going to report their stories until it’s taken down or I’m banned. It sickens me to see good works such as this one and many others being stolen, plagiarised. I nor other original owners shouldn’t have to punish themselves by having to take their property off the net nor have it stolen, people should man or woman up and create their own original pieces or better yet create a account and just favorite your favorite story’s to keep track of them [hence why my favorites is over 2000]. I’m creating my own ‘novel’ at the moment and while it has some flaws it’s one of my best pieces yet—but I’m unable to put it in and fanfic website because it’s not a fanfic...if that story was stolen and plagiarized by someone else I would give the proof of the work from my laptop so I can prove that it is 100% my original work! Sorry for ranting...it just makes me soo made to see this it’s like they never took a writing course where we are taught the plagiarism is illegal, sheesh... *breathes deeply as I try to calm down* my advice: spam watt pad by reporting the story, comment on each chapter how they stole an original price of work made by u [if it blocked by the author, keep on doing it], and if that doesn’t work report the author to the admin of Wattpad and if they need evidence give it too then (time stamps are a wonderful thing! Thk u Fanfic update and publishing dates! I hope this advice helps!
Mikitsukami chapter 66 . 6/19
I'm so sorry about your story getting stolen! What can I do to help get the other plagiarizing author taken down?
Takai-taka chapter 66 . 6/19
I found it even though it's somewhat hidden and no one can comment on the story anymore. I hope that person apologizes to you for taking it and posting it.
Katsumi-phoenix chapter 66 . 6/18
Wow, I'm so so sorry, I've never been in watt-pad, but I really really hope you are able to get justice
Sand Kitsune chapter 66 . 6/18
Just thumb your nose at them and continue your story, we know it’s yours, you know it’s yours, no one else matters.
You have an amazing story and I hope to continue reading it.