Reviews for second chances
Faery66 chapter 66 . 7/30/2020
Hope to read more soon.

D
Amaterasu53 chapter 66 . 2/17/2020
Such a great story - so many of yours are. I just wish you were still updating! Please consider writing more!
Guest chapter 66 . 2/21/2019
Please keep updating for all that is good in this world don’t let me down... I wanna know how the story ends
Celty1208 chapter 8 . 1/12/2019
I find it funny that its the third time i read the sentence "Almost being the operative word," in one of your stories. I can't help but wonder; is it pure coincidence or do you have a sort of attachment to these words?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2018
This is hilarious and I am really enjoying it. But please be careful with spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Tsukikageshi chapter 66 . 10/5/2018
Completely improbable but overall done well. What can I say? Fantasy is improbable things written well into a story. Not bad for a fanfiction.
Tsukikageshi chapter 25 . 10/5/2018
I found this gem this evening but for this one thing I can't wait to the end to comment. It's a very interesting story... heat doesn't happen when pregnant. It means an animal is ready to conceive in the first place and does not happen while pregnant. That's not biologically possible.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2018
I quite like this story, but I gotta say. Naru Hana Hatake is a pretty stupid name. Why is it western-styled? The Naruto-verse is based on Japan. They don't do that shit there.

Nooow, if it was Naruhana Hatake/(Hatake Naruhana), iit would've been more acceptable.
skyeza chapter 66 . 7/22/2018
Please, please im begging you, complete this brilliantly wicked story and upload it. I truly loved it. I thought it was very unique and intriguing and that it was awesomely done. Love Naru and Kashi, this kiddies are super adorable, i cant wait to see what happens next. This was a fantastic story, i found it so different and exciting. I really hope that the giant fluff ball gets the memories of his time with Naru. Please continue.
Juliandog5 chapter 11 . 7/6/2018
I'm just saying...Minato was bottom
AllenAndArth chapter 66 . 7/2/2018
poor Itachi-chan, Fugaku is jerk and Sakumo is too cool
Ekatma chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
As someone who likes this story, I offer some advice: Please use proper punctuation in your title and summary, it can be very off putting.

Otherwise, this was a very good read. I enjoyed the characterisation and plot progression.
Guest chapter 66 . 6/23/2018
You're back! I haven't read it yet but you're back! I'm so happy*-*
Theopgamer1002 chapter 66 . 6/24/2018
Welcome back

Good luck,
And hope to good health
ichika aono chapter 26 . 6/24/2018
"itachi chucked an iron cast skillet at" i love it!