Reviews for Change Is Hard
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow Booth was really crushed and Brennan didn't seem to understand that or want to understand that.
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Sad, but I loved it! I could see this playing in my head as I was reading.

~K
double scotch.single malt chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hi Neen,

I just read this and I loved it. I have missed your stories, but have no time to read ... and usually you have so many chapters I can't keep up ... so I had to start with this one here ... the promise of a one-shot, haha ... I loved that you actually wrote a one and this took me right back to that episode, bravo to you ... I love these lines:

"Are you stupid?" He asked her, a droplet of spittle exiting his mouth, landing on his lip, and her eyes focused on it for a moment.

"I…" She stammered, tears forming in her eyes as her partner stared angrily at her. She had no words, and no way to express the betrayal she was feeling at this moment.

I am sure in her life no one had ever said that to her before and I love that he was the first, because as much as he loves her ... she just doesn't seem to ... what's the word I am looking for ... maybe lean or trust ... yeah, she doesn't trust either of them.

Anyway ... hope you get this review, thanks for this story, pure Colleen style, takes me back to your Grey's days kid :-) (is it sacrilegious to bring that up here, the show that shall not be named?)

Love ya,

Apes
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So very much still not a one shot. Really. Post the next chapter already. You know you want to continue this story!
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Dang, so sad, but well done, really.
brenbooth chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
ohh she really is clueless but i am betting on booth he will make her see that she loves him.

really enjoyed it hope you will continue.
crazy4booth chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Absolutely gripping storytelling. Loved it. Believed it could happen.

Can't comment further. I am literally cracking up at your pretense that that story is a oneshot. Cackling even.
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I haven't read any fics wheree Booth gets angry like this, but I like it a lot. He deserves to be angry...I mean, who wouldn't be? I still feel a little bit bad for Brennan, though.
Graffigraphy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Very powerful stuff. Nicely written.
thisgirltries chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow, this was really good!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Totally brutal but absolutely beautiful and brilliant! I always enjoy your work and this is no exception. Like everyone else, I like that he got mad...he doesn't do that enough and it really does have an impact on her (ex. the thing with Jared and she sort of calls him a loser). Just watched 101 last night and it was painful to see Booth so removed from everything, esp. at the end with the whole team in place. I think your scene flows nicely from what we saw on screen! Thanks for posting!
Bola chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
-crying- awesome piece, though
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow...that was...dark? Yeah, really dark. Really good though. I'm a little dissapointed you're not going to go farther with it, but I can understand why you wouldn't. Keep up the great work!
KTwain chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Breathtaking. I love all your stories
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Thank you! I was so happy to see Booth get mad. I'm glad he didn't back track and sugar coat things for Bones. He did lay it all on the line for her 'that' night. He may understand why she reacted the way she did, but he's still human. Out of hurt comes anger. I like how he voiced his feelings, let her see the hurt, see the anger and then just walked away. This is strong Booth - and I like strong Booth! (Don't get me wrong - I'm loving Silent Mistakes Booth right now too! Loving him!) Would love to see this story go on. We know they'll get together in the long run, but we're all a little angry with Bones ourselves right now. It was nice to be able to 'act out' on that by reading about Change is Hard Booth getting mad and walking away. It was cathartic to vicariously punish Bones for her decision. Please don't stop now!