Reviews for The Wedding Night
iris2312 chapter 1 . 5/30
This certainly was a happy ending and I enjoyed it very much. It was beautifully written and I loved the fact it was completely Erik and Christine.
MissChrystalline chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
i love it. very true to the characters!
Petit Ingenue chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
PERFECT!
Phanlockian chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awwwwesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Best idea ever. I love the passion between the characters.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
For a story with a happy ending, this is very dark. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good dark POTO story, and even dark elements in romantic POTO stories, but I’m not a fan of stories that take away the redemptive end to Erik’s story, as this one does. I like to see him letter her go and her choosing to come back rather than her running off with Raoul and then Erik dragging her back by force. Your Christine in this story seems very indecisive and childish, almost like Susan Kay’s weak little Christine. Not really an interpretation of her I favor, although it serves its purpose for all the angst of this story. It also bothers me that Raoul seems more like Philippe in this story, especially with his sexual experience, reputation, and boldness. Erik too, seems far too experienced for someone who has only read about sex in books. Beyond those criticisms, I enjoyed reading this. I love the way you have described the scene that led up to Erik and Christine’s marriage; such a Leroux-esque moment. And the ending is beautiful.
Brambled13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Another incredible story! It's wickedly hot!
campy191 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
great story!
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
You know, Erik is always talking about these "books" that he learned his moves from...what if Christine actually found the book in his library? It could make for an interesting chapter!
romiross chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i love it!
Bone princess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was so great! Erik and Christine forever! Should so do a sequel
ReiaSteele chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I've read so much of your work. I really love all your pieces. You always seem to capture the characteristics of the character really well especially Erik's temper.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
*sob sob* That's such a beautiful happy ending! 3
AngelxPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
*deep breath*

That was unbelievable! At first I was thinking to myself "I really don't have the heart to sit through an R/C love scene," but thankfully you didn't either! My dog gave me a funny look when I gasped out loud at Erik's oh-so-dramatic entrance. My goodness! Christine was so nervous and Erik was so...Erik, but then all that was well and truly forgotten. You have a gift for showing us exactly how much these two love each other, even if they don't always realize it themselves. Gorgeous work!
Marish chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautifully written! Delicious and sexy, but so sweet at the end. Just the sort of happy ending we need sometimes :)