Reviews for Vow
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I have yet to forgive the producers of THE DISTRICT for killing off McGregor. Been quite a few years since I've seen the show (wish it would come out on DVD), but from what I can remember, this seems in character for Debrino.
charli chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
i just found this story and i agree with the other reviews. i'm a Debreno fan myself and would love to see more stories on him...i can see him doing this though, vowing to find the people responsible for the death of Danny.
deedle1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Great story.

Hey I was thinking, it would be nice if we write a FF about when Debreno came to the MPD and became Temple's partner. I wich I can do that FF, but I can't get on my account. Oh well. Well great story.
Tasha chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
I would like to hear more stories about Dabrino because i think there are many things you could write about his character and i would like to hear more about him and his past.
Genesis Woman chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Very interesting. I liked it.
SpyMiss7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Good job on this! I still hate that Danny's gone, but Debrano is a great character. So anyway, I loved it, really well written! :)
Steph chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
I loved it. it's about time someone wrote somethng about Kevin Debbrino. Excellant. Steph
Ellen chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Nice job! Nice to see new writers on the site.
Ginger chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
This was really good! You should write more! PLEASE!