Reviews for How To Save A Life, Anime Parody
Lawlight chapter 1 . 1/21
*Raises hand*
Definitely me. My life in a nutshell.
RyuuTsunei-Chibi chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I really wish I found this much sooner! I think I laughed more because I felt like I was reading my life in the form of a song parody. I felt all nostalgic when I got to the "defeat them with your jutsu". I can't remember how many time I tried to clone myself or chidori my little brother...
I regret nothing to this day! Especially as a cosplayer!
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Pfft, I'm just an ordinary fan who just likes to write fan fiction. I am totes sane thank you very much!

I tried singing to this, and it fit really well.
PollenPawprints chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
-sigh- I'd wear cosplay all day, if I had any. -sob- why must I be broke?!
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ahahaha I loved this! soooo funny, awesome job!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is awesomely hilarious. Also very accurate.
nogeplu15 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Lol, I just started watching anime a couple monthes ago. XD

So far, all I have seen

Code geass (love your reference X)

Death Note... You know what... I do watch reruns. There, I said it XD.

MOVIES

Spirited away

Death note directors cut

Blood the last vampire.

Your song reminds me of myself X3
natcat5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
S-so hilarious! I think I might cry!

I got every single one of those references (except Detective Conan) and jeez, some of those things seem eerily familiar...

Fufufu, in all honesty, this just made me love anime even more! I love that I understand all these references!
Emoalicerose chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love that it had ouran and death note in it cuz those are my ave animes!
starting anew chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
HA! Oh, how I love these little things you do. I've missed them :) They're really creative and make me laugh oh-so much!
1714998 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Epic! You awesome, the best there is, and GOD of all things awesome. If this song was sung in a grave yard, the corpses will be laughing their decayed butts off. Host Club and Sailor Moon lines win.
driveintothestorm chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I take this to offense! Lol, jkjk. Man, where do you get the ideas for this? Freaking awesome. So funny, too. Now, if I could get my friend to read the song fics and not just Laments of Lawliet...
maxinecortes chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
OMG! That was so freaking awesome! I was laughing so hard.
Dotti55 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was brilliant I absolutely loved it!