Reviews for Naruto Namikaze: Part I
lllanimepandalll chapter 5 . 6/21
I really like the story but your rushing it a bit. It's okay to be fast paced but don't do the whole important info in a 5in. long paragraph. Try keeping important info short and brief as well as entertaining and NOT in long paragraphs rather in small (Ed shut up I'm not talking about you) and to the point paragraphs. Not everything has to be reveled immediately. You can spread out information. Also for pairings I think it would be best to pair him with either Sai, Kabuto, or an FMA guy (sorry I find it hard to see Naruto as anything but an uke. I can't see him with girls or as a seme so in the relation ship he would be uke. I don't know why but I can't see him with a dominant personality. Not saying I can't see him as strong just not dominant. I find him to be submissive by nature. ((Doesn't mean he takes crap)))) Of corse if you don't like this pairing or have one you already decided, ignore this. Overall it's a really good story. I do hope you update it's been 6 years!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
OK... this question is coming out of nowhere but... do all the naruto fan fiction have to have zabuza drunk. I mean has anyone try to make nonalcoholic-_-
TiffBaby101 chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
BloodyGrim chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Lol this is amusing. Update please. _
KagomeGirl021 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
So when will this be updated? its been over 3 years since the last update. Please update soon!
UnderlandFox-0 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Ink for Sai, Blood for Kabuto
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Aw! I wished you would have finished, it was so good! TTTT

Black Rose
Can'tAGirlGetSomeSleep chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
YellowFlash67 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
This story is getting instersting, really fast. Will Naurto and Fullmetal met or will te Hom. defeat them? So dramatic. So intense. Update asap
Grey Muji chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Love story but can you not have Roy and Ed being gay could you pair them with a female and could you add some kitten jokes
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. That was like the beast that came straight out of the cross between the dimensional rift of Naruto and FMA! (Okay too much there. XD) Keep this goin'! I freaking love it! And Naruto should USE MORE ALCHEMY IN FRONT OF THE OTHER TEAMS! They don't even know about Naruto using Alchemy! When will Naruto and Ed meet up, huh? Great story!
angel61991 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
cool cant wait for the next chap. please update soon.
gabyxx21 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
I love

hope to see the

next chapter
YueLilianPotter chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
sounds great

is kabuto still a spy or will he change loyalties?

please update soon