Reviews for Opposites
Silent Kill Z chapter 1 . 7/15
Awesome lol XD
CoolbeansChinchilla chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Hehe I love this story! Great dialogue btw sen and saru!
I hope that it the future you can write something like this with sen and sode no shirayuki!
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
ha ha h a couldn't stop laughing good story.
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
How is this possible? It's- it's soooo adorable kyaaaaaa! And- and Renji is the uke ahdfshfkd my heaveeeeennnn! *drool*
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
LOL, I did not expect the relationship between Byakuya and Renji! Though, what would make it better is Senbonzakura confessing while sputtering all the while! ;)
koalakrazykarla88910 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was so sweet! And really funny too ;) you should deffo write more SenbonzakuraxZabimaru cos i love that paring and the way u wrote this :) and i really like the ByaRen bit too :)
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my gosh! This was really golden! I really liked how you'd made everybody. But I think I probably liked most the ending where Byakuya was being all seme toward Renji...xD Lol.
liqiu03 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
_I have just seen this today, and I'm glad I had the time to scroll Senbonzakura/Zabimaru_chimpette to see this! I was having a fan-mode just a while ago when I watched Zabimaru and Senbonzakura together! They do look good together! Hehe..

_I'll go read the sequel next!XDD

_PS: ByaRen sure is a cute couple! I like this fic!XD
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
hehehe cute~ figures that senbonzakura would fall for Saru and not someone 'reasonable'...reminds me of Byakuya! Actually, now that i think about it, it sorta makes sense ya know? cos first Byakuya married Hisana from Rukon and now he's ahem 'poundin' Renji also from Rukon. And Senbonzakura fell for Saru instead of someone more 'reasonable'. much like Byakuya's choice to go with Renji and Hisana instead of listening to the Kuchiki council!

sorry bout rambling like that, it prolly didnt make sense anyway so er...u can ignore that _
aisha12894 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is such a cute little story and I love how you set it up. Good Job!
Utopian Moon chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I had such a fun time reading it. It's so funny and not all OOCness. Great job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
good
Francais de Nnoitra-Szayel chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
ah! Amazing! There really needs to be more of these two!
fourwalls chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Nice story, i really like the zabimaru senbonzakura pairing. they are really cute.
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
ft~

Byaku, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL. KUBO DRAWS YOU IN A WAY THAT MAKES ONE QUESTION YOUR GENDER(might just be me though.)

*hugs you* Thank you so much for this, it made me laugh muchly. *can only imagine whats going on in the office*