Reviews for Davis Goes Solo
cornholio4 chapter 2 . 3/31
Okay five stars for that tamers joke
Deadpool would be proud of that fourth wall humor
A Rogue's Blood chapter 3 . 1/28
Why is T.K. being such a bitch?
dude chapter 3 . 1/28
u hype 4 that digimon tri tho... bring back tai at 18
I'm a great fan of Davis... SCREW THE OTHER DIGIDESTINED! (Except Ken)...
This is exactly how I pictured Davis' life turning out... The Lone Wolf indeed
listen please chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
i put a comment on the second chapter please also put this comment on theirs to send out the message
read this please chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Jesus loves you so much that he died on the cross to save you he wants you to go to heaven to be with him, please give this message to all your loved ones, this message is for you to
i hope you listen so that when you get to heaven i can tell you in person how awesome your fanfic was, just remember Jesus loves you so much and wants you to live forever with him in heaven, if you see someone is down and gloom then they must not know Jesus or they do but they are going through some hard times please give them some encouragement, now some may think that if you love Jesus you wont have any troubles but its just the apposite the bible says in this world you will have troubles but Jesus will be there for you the whole time, he has changed my life and I've never been better but i have had hard times in my life and I'm not just saying that i really have but Jesus was there to make it better, please let him be there for you.
ivanacindy chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
BlackWarGreymon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
you suck ass
Ultimateblack chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Well one things for sure this is definitely better than then digisenshi. Albeit a few minor grammatical errors the new twists added to the plot make it more interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I haven't read far enough but I'd go with blackwargreymon since its only fair
Michael Bourne chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
tai u should relive tk of his digidestined duties by taking away his d3 and d terminal along with patamon as well
Crystalstorm chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
This was a fun fic to read and I look forward to reading the sequel once I get some more free time. Though I do wonder if your ever going to either post or repost this Legendary Destiny fic as it sounds like it would be fun to read. Ja.
Gallie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is looking suspiciously like The Digisenshi :(
guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
most of the characters were OOC :(, you could have given them more credit than that, specially since it was more t.k and kari standing up for daisuke or knowing more about digital world and letting him do his work like tai, COdy was always annoyed of him and so was mmiyako , but other than that it was a great fanfic
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Awesome...I'm gonna read the next one!