Reviews for Aftershock
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
omg that song... I now really badly want it back on my playlist and that fanvid was just amazing...

guess I missed to be first to write for the song (albeit my muse still thinks it's possible despite anything)

awesome job, loved the story. so emotional I almost cried
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
sad...
but a good story nonetheless
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
oh, poor Neal
mouse8 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is so realistic, I'm sure this is how it happened, the emotions of all the characters ring true. I wish they weren't skipping 3 months because I'd like to see this!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
There was a lot of really good stuff in here. I liked the Burkes reactions to the explosion, Neal letting out some of his agony into Satchmo's fur, and the hug from Peter - which, in hindsight, Elizabeth probably told him he'd better try, or else! The line about never having a family (while sitting in the middle of one) was a zinger, and I liked your use of "Feels Like the End" very much. (Great song, isn't it?)
Gaia chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great fic but so sad
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Touching. Very sad. I like the memories of their life together.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow! nicely done - you stayed very much in charcter for all the charcters. Great job.
Wondo chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Amazing... So touching and true to character.
Iuliana chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
please continue. it very well written and in character. I'd love to read more. Mozzie's reaction to the news also June, maybe.
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was beautifully written.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow... I feel like holing up in a corner somewhere and crying. Just... wow. You've got a very believable reaction here, and the memories of Kate were spot-on and in character based on what we know from the show. Great job!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010