Reviews for Temps
The Sarcastic Waffle chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very cute and sweet :)
kisilin chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was cute and funny!
madame.casse-pieds chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hey !

A friend of mine talked about your one-shot, and I thought I'd take a look. The pairing was unusual enough to make me curious !

We'd think that Pansy and Seamus don't fit together, but the way you've chosen to picture them, I feels normal that they eventually get close to each other.

You've chosen an original idea to make this relatioship possible. I don't think I'd ever read a fic talking about Temporary Work in the Magic world before. At first, I was a bit sceptical, for I don't see Pansy humble enough to estimate her person worthy to work, but it's not as hard to get used to it as I think it would be.

The thing that's cool with those to characters is that Rowling didn't give us a lot of informations about them, so we can imagine them the way we want to. "Your" Seamus is quite as I imagine him to be, and he's acting logically in your text. Even if I think that for a Gryffindor, he's a bit fast in the out-passing his hatred for the House of the Serpent, their reationship is well-balanced and credible.

Furthermore, I think your writting style just fits this kind of text : it's refreshing, well-written, not overwhelmed with quantities of adjectives... well done.

To conclude, I liked your text very much. I don't know a lot of fanfics in english, but yours worthes the reading.

Keep doing fine !

Bye!
dobbymcl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I enjoy your text is very funny, Pansy is very good and Seamus too.
daisies chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
this is theee cutest story :), definitely a fave.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Well I loved it! Great job. You just never know what you'll find on !
~Fern Rose
InfestedWithNargles chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I loved this :) very in character, a great read :)

i hope a multi-chaptered seamus/pansy is on the cards!

x
sm chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great story! I loved how Pansy eventually warmed up to Seamus :-)
Letmetellyouastory chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved it! Well written and very much fun!