Reviews for Emotional Residue
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I'm sure you know what I say when I say:

"Gnee!" 3

I loved the somber descriptiveness to the tone, and enjoyed how you handled this little outtake to Hanna and {...}'s (erm) lives.
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Fuckin' loved this and I pretty much agree with your A/Ns one hundred perceeeent...fer sure. Like, they sapped up anything I might've said in a review. So... this is a little lackluster. xD
WaterSpirit1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love this, it's well written and very sweet. Haha and I love this pairing too in many ways but like you can't imagine the "sexying things up" because...well, he's dead. It's just odd . lol but this was really very cute :)
Jo Thomas chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I agree about not being able to write Hanna/... smexings. I just have a horrible vision of certain things falling off and getting stuck and how completely awkward that would be explaining to Worth. I do love the pairing though, and if someone else writes the sex scenes I will read them with reckless abandon. I love this story, and how you portrayed {...}. rock on.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Loooooove this. :D It made me go D'awwww.

I also ship Spock/Kirk pretty hard too, so your comment at the end made squeal like the fangirl on a sugar high like I am

Great job~!

Inumaru12
anthrop chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh, this was great. These two are so bromance-worthy it's kind of ridiculous. And I'm glad you didn't take it any further because... yeah. Whether or not Zombie is functional is a question better left unanswered, I think.

I also really liked how you had Zombie believe the strange feelings he kept having were just leftover from Lee phasing through him.
c22q11.2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Interesting thing is, is that I read this on deviantART like, 20min ago...
SaltwaterGarden chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
"Despite my absolute adoration for this couple, I cannot bring myself to sex things up. … is dead. Who knows if that even works, you know? Not. Even. Gonna. Go. There."

AGREED.

It's one thing to dig the bromance, but I've read too much slashy fanfiction about Hanna and the zombie, and have realized that it is all pretty bad. No matter how hard you try to add fluff in to save the story, the fact remains: dead people having sex is pretty nasty.

XD

So yes. Good story, and now I'm craving wild onions.