Reviews for Midnight Skies
THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME WITH SOME MORONIC USELESS FIC THAT BORROWS NAMES FROM A FANDOM THAT IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH.
YOU SHOULD WARN READERS IN THE SUMMARY THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN NAMES AND GIVEN THEM TO YOUR CHARACTERS.
THIS HAS ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH TO DO WITH TWILIGHT AND WHAT IT IS IS AWFUL ANYWAY
What the fuck are you talking about? Jcob could have waited for an explanation before going off half cocked. So you and whoever "everbody" else is should have let the boy suffocate so Jakes kids could be ...what? Have someone he personally approved of? No jake was alll wrong and had no business talking to anybody like that. If it was me I would have asked who Bella was, listened to what she had to say and anything that needed further discussion I would have taken up with ANGELA not excoriate Bella like she was one of my kids. Sorry in this really weird , nothing to do with twilight fic.. Jake was wrong.
That being said. This whatever the fuck you call story that has simply ripped off character names from twilight is awful.
So where is twilight? This about some women in her mid twenty';s having a career crisis because she is a door mat. Unless you planned on replacing Dedweird with Jessica as the controlling, manipulating, abuser? Anyway, so far this sucks mightily but I'm pretty sure you dont need me to to tell you that, do you?.
I understand why you did not continue. You have some hals assed story with names borrowed from twilight but has nothing to do with it. Oh Wow...uh...like great job. ..putz.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
A little while to update, huh? This story has not seen an update in over 4 years. Writers should not start things they have no intention of finishing. Its immature and its rude to the readers who have put in the effort to get invested in your work.
Very disappointing.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I hate small steps, people who like each other shouldn't play games, act coy or any of that nonsense.
However most of the time men dont corner strange women in the bathroom for a makeout break at their kids daycare.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Writers who have to "explain" plot details in the authors notes as reactions to comments or complaints should not write. BTW a betas job is not to dictate plot. They are there to ensure proper grammar, sentence structure, word usage, continuity etc. If people cant figure that they are reading a work of FICTION, they should not read. Also Jakes attitude without waiting to hear an explanation from Angela is crap. In the state of Washington people can do daycare for up to 5 children without a permit. Lastly Angelas reaction to the emergency was pretty normal. Did folks expect her to let the child suffocate.
Neither Bella or Angela did anything that most people would not do in similar situations.
So just chillax and write the story the way you want to.
Emma chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
I love this story so far it is fantastic and funny I always have loved romantic stories.
Chand-ck-x chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
I realise that you probably won't continue this story but, can you please consider it? Even if the answer is no at least you thought about it. It's such a great read and I love the characters, especially the twins, I really want to read what happens next. Much love, me x
BrookeBelikov chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Great story! I Loved Jacob and Bella's first kiss.
Jeri252 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
love it
totally loko x10 chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
please continue this story!
nefftys chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
oh this is really n amazing story i love it its so different an exiting i really hope you dont leave it now that is where it starts to be interesting so pleaseeeeeee con tinue soonnn
san potter chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
aw i freaking loved this story wish youd continue it. everyones over twilight now lol. but i wont give up the fics they are so awesome!
setherfan91 chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
I really like this story, I love dad Jake. Can't wait to see what happens next!