Reviews for The Quiet Room
TinaF chapter 37 . 19h
Amazing story! Thank you for writing it.
Kamizune chapter 24 . 5/18
oh nooooooo - not more of that drama stuff. can't do that to poor fragile old me
kami
Kamizune chapter 23 . 5/18
wonderful chapter. deep. hope this marks the end of the self loathing stuff
kami
Kamizune chapter 4 . 5/17
You got me hooked with this chapter. I hope this story goes on like that. Just love it
Kami
Inlovewithjazz chapter 38 . 5/8
Huge thumbs up!
PrettyGirl07 chapter 37 . 5/4
Hello I just finished reading this story and it's been an amazing ride, totally fell in love, The humor when Peter said he always wanted to be a stalker and overall the dark humor, Bella's craziness,my new fav character Garret, just loved it. I could feel all the conflicted emotions of the characters seriously her craziness and Jas' emotion, it been immediately favorited and you should definitely write the one shot sequel of meeting the Cullen's a full on sequel I think will be too much drama, and can you pls write a few future out takes after her newborn phase, I just think stuff was left unsaid, the whole Edward drama in NM I thought at moments Jas to be in need of reassurance and some Jas and garret lovin outtakes pls.
jarindanielle chapter 25 . 5/3
so Jacob's death is gna be long and drawn out and very detailed, correct? I trust your creative mind has come up with something very gruesome and well deserved...I look forward to that chappy.
jarindanielle chapter 6 . 5/1
I am forced to question your sanity after reading this crazy shit... but its hilarious (not the attempted rape per se but everything else) so I shall continue reading it lol. love the way your mind works...
kantorkan chapter 37 . 4/29
I was hoping i hadn't wasted my time reading this story and...
kantorkan chapter 35 . 4/29
She can't catch a break. at least Jake's gone.
kantorkan chapter 34 . 4/29
Of course Jake will be tracking Bella down then he will kill Charlie and try to reclaim her. then Jasper will kill him and have to do an emergency change of that coming from down the street.
kantorkan chapter 31 . 4/29
So sweet,now lets go kill Jake and the Redheaded bitch after she has a talk with daddy.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 4/29
Why did you have to put in this padding chapter? we need to get down to i wonder is why if Vicky has a newborn army hanging around all of this time why haven't the Volturi taken care of it,we all know she is too crazy to control them like she that Bella is better lets go kill some vamps and mutts.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 4/28
To an he can keep doing what he did to her it will go a long way towards fixing her fears about being and Jake being torn into pieces in front of her father while she tells him what Jake did to 's what i would do,but it ain't my story.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 4/28
That was so where is the red headed bitch at? how soon before the Cullens show up so Eddie can have his hissy fit,they always show up it's like if you have a dog you know the fleas will be there soon .
3,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »