Reviews for The Quiet Room
missmelly chapter 4 . 5h
Returning to your amazing story for a re-read. Thank you for leaving it up, thank you for writing it in the first place, and if you have any books you’ve written that I can buy? I’d love to know about them...
Nyla0417 chapter 27 . 3/13
I love the Bambi reference in here! I've never noticed it before!
Umbra NightFall chapter 37 . 3/3
I just found this story yesterday, and it's the first by you I've read. If it's any indication to your other stories, you are one of the greatest writers on this site. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Gajevyaddict chapter 5 . 2/21
velma not daphne... velma was the smart one. (sorry I couldn't help myself I love scooby doo. anyway back to our unscheduled review...) I like this a lot so far its definitely different from anything else I've read.
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 25 . 2/11
I am in fucking love with this story! Holy crap it’s so good and this chapter was so fucking heart wrenching.
Nanik chapter 23 . 12/21/2017
I love this Bella. So strong, so funny, fighting with her fears .
Nanik chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I love this Bella. So strong, still fighting with her fears.
Nanik chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
omg... I wasn't sure in the begining, but now... this story is so compelling. and sad. and intriguing.
The Ice Goddess chapter 39 . 12/15/2017
I fucking loved this fic so much! It's one of my favorites! I just wanted to let you know I reviewed it on my Tumblr blog "assorted-fanfic-reviews." Please check it out if you have a Tumblr blog! :)
silversimon chapter 39 . 12/10/2017
Lots of fun! Just found this outtake, because I moved story from "follow" to "favorite" when it was marked "complete" (silly me). Think I read the main story at least three times over the years. It's a great story! Wish you'd write a new story someday ... . Thanks for sharing your gifts.
AVD535 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Thank you so much for sharing this with the world! I cannot tell you how many times I have read this story and have recommended it to my friends. It never gets old. _
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2017
Omg, it sounds like a "Pity Party" by Melanie Martinez reference. "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to. Cry if I want to, cry, cry, cry
andrewpine chapter 35 . 9/3/2017
Well damn!
andrewpine chapter 34 . 9/3/2017
Seems that the Major has come out to play.
4,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »