Reviews for The Quiet Room
snr3231 chapter 1 . 7/18
This was so good. I want to keep reading it over and over. Wish there was a way to double fav. I love how you portrayed each character. And Bella's handsignal in the beginning when eyeing Peter was awesome!
Cramos28 chapter 17 . 7/16
Wow! The end of this chapter was so powerful! Jasper or should I say the "God of War" made me want to bow! Amazing writing! Ok I'm going back to reading more!
becs12345bbb chapter 1 . 7/16
so funny and such a great read! well done!
ForrestersWitch chapter 39 . 7/11
Totally Worth It
AnaRoza chapter 1 . 7/7
I love this story I keep coming back to reread this story over and over again
Zeke Jones chapter 7 . 7/4
Dammit, if they were gonna run vamp fast and make a mess inside, what's the point of waiting the sun out? It's not like running 30 meters and jumping 2 floors up in half a second while sparkling is that much more strange than doing the same without the pretty lights.
Arabella Prince chapter 39 . 7/3
A new favorite of mine. I love the chaos of it. I could hardly keep up with Bella's conversations with herself and yet I found myself loving every minute of it. I love how Jasper doesn't magically fix Bella's broken parts... It is a raw approach that seems to so often escape fanfiction writers and I can attest that it is a breath of fresh air. The humor balanced the darkness perfectly. Definitely will come back for a reread sometime soon. This was a journey I'd like to take again.
griezz chapter 39 . 6/27
Great story, great writing style, great take on the characters, funny as hell blended with painful, dark moodiness. Awards were well-deserved.
I don't even know where to start! I love this! Absolutely love how you brought everything around in a neat sort of infinity circle. I love the characters and their personalities and how they handle adversity.
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 5/29
this is a great story but, so far extremely depressing.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 5/29
thank god they came for her!
Katrina chapter 1 . 5/3
Hello old friend how are you?
Crimson Rhage chapter 37 . 4/13
First off, I love your story! A lot! I love that you managed a Bella/Jasper story without making any of the characters psychotic (except a very little bit for Alice). It was also nice that Jasper was well balanced, not completely power hungry nor a very weak will follower type that always doubted himself. Your writing was amazing (yay for the power of proper grammar), your Bella was hilarious and quite mature, and Red and G-Red were simply amazing. I did wish that we got to be in Jasper's POV when his inner beast came out to play instead of the simple blackouts, but besides that I loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Rabbit chapter 39 . 4/11
So sad and yet so funny. Note to self: Dont read this story again while sick. Just after starting this story I got major sick. Severe cough. Anyway, I alternated between laughing like an 80 year old chain smoker (haha) and crying like a baby. Both of which resulted in me nearly coughing up a lung. I really loved The Quiet Room. Wonderfully written all around.
tanseynz chapter 39 . 3/26
Fantastic! Love it! Perfect, plus whiney Edward getting his comeuppance! Too cool for words!
You are a seriously talented writer.
4,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »