Reviews for The Quiet Room
BookWormGirl93 chapter 39 . 7/4
Hahaha oh my god! I loved this!
Blistful2006 chapter 37 . 7/1
Wow what a freaking ride this story was so different definitely a hard read for some parts. I’m a girl that can deal with a darknread but you towed the line well not letting it become to thanks to the addicts with red and g red plus her snarky inner dialogue. Those had me laughing out loud too many times. I hope you wrote a sequel or the very least that reunion and I hope she gives him hell and Alice bitch ass.
u have a great way of writing a first three chapters were a little rough to get since theni love your sense of humor and bella talking to do u come up with these story ideas?
Dreamcreaters chapter 39 . 4/18
An amazing story, haven't laughed or cried so much in ages.
pegasus5406 chapter 23 . 3/31
I loved it very much...thanks for sharing hon...huggs. Peggy
missmelly chapter 4 . 3/18
Returning to your amazing story for a re-read. Thank you for leaving it up, thank you for writing it in the first place, and if you have any books you’ve written that I can buy? I’d love to know about them...
Ningen0417 chapter 27 . 3/13
I love the Bambi reference in here! I've never noticed it before!
Umbra NightFall chapter 37 . 3/3
I just found this story yesterday, and it's the first by you I've read. If it's any indication to your other stories, you are one of the greatest writers on this site. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Gajevyaddict chapter 5 . 2/21
velma not daphne... velma was the smart one. (sorry I couldn't help myself I love scooby doo. anyway back to our unscheduled review...) I like this a lot so far its definitely different from anything else I've read.
Good
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 25 . 2/11
I am in fucking love with this story! Holy crap it’s so good and this chapter was so fucking heart wrenching.
Nanik chapter 23 . 12/21/2017
I love this Bella. So strong, so funny, fighting with her fears .
Nanik chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I love this Bella. So strong, still fighting with her fears.
Nanik chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
omg... I wasn't sure in the begining, but now... this story is so compelling. and sad. and intriguing.
The Ice Goddess chapter 39 . 12/15/2017
I fucking loved this fic so much! It's one of my favorites! I just wanted to let you know I reviewed it on my Tumblr blog "assorted-fanfic-reviews." Please check it out if you have a Tumblr blog! :)
4,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »