Reviews for Fledgling Brotherhood
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Part Two

Ooh, for fuckity fuck's sake. Stupid computer submitted my review before I was done with it. Where was I? Oh yes, my favourite line. Calling Ryan and Esposito twins and then saying that Rick had initially seen them as sidekicks before realising they were Beckett's partners and friends (and maybe one day his, too), was just stellar. I also love the whole story because sometimes everyone forgets that Castle is a good man, as Martha says, and that he does have a code of honour and realises when he's crossed a line and that he's not just a nine-year old on a sugar rush. Love it. :D
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
But the rest of him knew that Beckett was strong, and that no call would come. He'd be a fool to think otherwise.

This is, in my opinion, the best line of the whole story. I love the fact that even though Castle is a romantic (and he totally is), he recognizes that Beckett is more realistic and pragmatic and isn't about to forgive him while the wound is still that raw. (Honestly, the only reason I wasn't upset reading it was that I knew she'd forgive him eventually. XD)

If he had a nickel for every time the would-be twins had done something in unison, he'd be…well, he was a very rich man.

Okay, I lied. Well, not really. That was the best line, this one is just my favourite.
amy chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i don't know why this doesn't have more reviews on it, as it is very well-written. nice exploration of his guilt, affection, sadness, and a bit of his ego (half-expecting her to call him back). i've often wondered and would like to see a story on esposito's feelings on this matter, perhaps it will be your story.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aww...amongst all the rabid Beckett/Castle stuff, this was a refreshing change of pace. I especially liked the part with Castle noting that in his books, she'd call out to him...but of course she doesn't in real life :)
andy1990 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aww that was sad,glad we are past that part on the show:-)
SouthernWolfMyjic chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Thought it was a very nice piece.

Wolfy!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was very well done and very plausible. You did a nice job of getting inside Castle's head as he faced the fallout of his actions, and I'm glad that you gave recognition to the fact that Castle and Esposito were in this somewhat together. You didn't need dialogue because you did such a great job with the body language.