Reviews for Nobody Makes Fun of Yotsuba
bajy chapter 1 . 6/22
I love it!
Cute but it was tooo shooort

Ahahahahaha am I demanding?

I can see that this is good but I cant say great cause I really wanna know what happens next after that scene. I'm actually currently cooking up ideas like that sakurai like her or something for teasing her and the likes wahahahahahahaa the blood of the shipper is running wild!

And yeah it is great but just as I said short. But somehow I dunno I find it cute maybe its becaue I'm imagining her as a grade seven student is just really cute
Kataang's The Name chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Um, there is an add right beside the review box and it's creeping me out.

Puppet old man, doing the splits...

Awesome story, okay, this is terrifying now, I must be off!
Dsman chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
what she said made sense to me
anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
cool
Manhwa chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Nooooo! Dont leave, pigtails!
Deleteduserdeletedaccount chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was good, but you cut to the parts too quickly.
Sawahii chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aww, that was cute! Lol, 'Broccoli'-chan. Teehee, I love the way you described their hair with all sorts of food XD

Can't remember the last time I read Yotsuba&! though... Ages ago anyways (blame the bookstore for not having the volumes!) I actually can't imagine Yotsuba in school, she'd be too hyper!
Addi chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I liked the story. I only read the first book - I have it out of the library. But still, great story. By the way, this is my first review EVER.
totalcomputerhead chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I Think this is a great story to teach people to stand up for them selves. I remembered when i was teased. Thanks for the story :)
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
that's really good, I just published my first story and it's horrible. I love Yotsuba3
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
W00t, Yotsuba in middle school! :D

I like the line, "She also had Jumbo and debatably Yanda." I love Yanda so much, his antics with Yotsuba crack me up... XD

One suggestion I have is to save the author's notes for the end, since if you include them in the middle of the story, it's a little distracting.

Cute fic; I like seeing Yotsuba grow up a bit! :)
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
lulz. i like it.
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Great and wonderfully written story. If the one kid hadn't immediately started teasing her, I would think he liked her. However, I doubt it.

Yotsuba with a bow and her hair down with the image of her a little older is a very cute picture.
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that was cute. i can understand yotsuba's feeling. but shouting like that... wow i never thought she can do that~

good job!

by the way, i just realized (and u made me, lol) that the hair meant to be 4 leaves clover! genius!