Reviews for Stage Management
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/11
Lovely, and completely plausible.
Teri chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I have read this several times in the past and I still love the idea of Peter and June knowing each other before Neal. Very nicely done. Thank you.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Interesting idea
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Cute idea :-)
GalynSolo chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Lol, I was just in the shower and this same idea hit me! Glad to find that someone actually wrote a small bit on it:) Oh, and the title? Absolutely hilarious (I went to University for Stage Management).
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hah! Interesting idea. June knew to look for him and what would attract him. Very funny.
Kiki Cabou not logged in chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
On a fan site this large, at least half the ideas that people publish are going to be ridiculous. Not this one. This is one of those "YES! They should totally use this on the show in some later season." ideas. It really makes sense, and it's a heck of a lot more plausible than June just happening to pop up out of the blue at the thrift store. I loved the little details about her feeding Peter while he was staking out her house and giving him that writing set (aw!). And the last line really made me happy. Extremely cute, and very nicely done!
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very nice. Interesting idea.
fanfiction-freak chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Squee! Cute!
deedo2313 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh, that was delightful! I really like the idea that June and Peter knew each other beforehand and that Peter orchestrated the whole meeting to help Neal out.

I would love to see more of June's and Peter's interactions (past, present or future).

Thank you for sharing this wonderful little ficlet!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This is great! I love the idea that Peter is pulling the strings for Neal.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Whoa! That was cool! I likey... *grin* Awesome sauce. :)
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Haha; really funny and different take on June's entrance into the series. If it weren't for Peter's reaction at seeing the address and her house I would believe that it would fit right into the series. As it is, I kinda wish they had done it this way, though Peter's reactions in the pilot -were- awesome... Anyway, great job with this!
LeighJ chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Now that is an original and believably interesting twist I could see them writing in to the show. Good job.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That was adorable, and rather believable. Nicely done.