Reviews for The Spell Of Lyrica
loveangle chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
I really really love the story can't wait to see more, so please update! ;))
goodbye friends i am gone chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
This story is amazing. Your writing is great, and you have the characters down perfectly. Occasionally, when I read, I skip some of the longer paragraphs (ehehe), but this held my attention completely. I like that there is some humor within, but not too much to ruin the serious and romantic moments, just enough to keep the story from being way too depressing.

Please please PLEASE update this! I need to know what happens to Shirogane and Akira!

Love from Rin~ 3
Shadownia 'Fried Rice' Clow chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Holy shizzlesticks...MEOW! SHIROGANE DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE! AKIRA STILL NEEDS YOU! EVEN IF RYUUKO MANAGES TO KILL YOU, I'LL BEAT RYUUKO'S ASS AND SHOVE HIM IN THE TOLIET AND FLUSH HIM DOWN AND THEN I'LL BRICK HIM AND THEN I'LL SHOVE COOKIE CRUMBS DOWN HIS SHIRT! And then I'll bring you back, so you can give me some hot smexy AkiShiro smex! XD

Shirogane, Akira, Ryuuko, Homurabi; O_O

XD

~Ramen Points~

10 Stars *********

Shirogane Singing and Akira Playing Violin, basically a Lyrica Ramen! x)
Mutty chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
Woo... So good !

Can't say anything than It's good, really.

Update soon if you can. Thanks.
Imako Nomi chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
OH! I thought you were dead :O lol joke, joke. I had to re-read chapter 13 to recognize this though. IT WAS AWESOME! So much detail and feeling! it was absolutely amazing! You need to write this next chapter ASAP!
kitsune chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
so far i love your story but you really need to finish it i want to know what happens
Mutty chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
I like it so much, come again soon,please.
MonochromeFox chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
God, I love this story! It has beautiful details (as well as damn hot ones XD).

This really cheered me up and I wanted to thank you for updating! :3 It was sooo worth the wait! :D
dragonprincess01 chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
This was an interesting chapter...golden wings. Can't wait to read more but, since your muse is causing you issues do not stress I will wait patiently for more...:)
Imako Nomi chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Hiii! I actually read every chapter but I was too captivated to type.I was biting my bottom lip and silently squealing and I OMG Loved it! *o* It was absolutely amazing you have a natural,God-given b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l thing though..Kengo found masturbating was a little...off the record...But anyways I loved it and I can't wait for more! 3
Animekrazy101 chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
AH! I was quite surprised at Kengo's advance, he's always the meek comedy character. The change in his character felt kind of sudden too seeing as how it wasn't so long ago we saw him...you know whating over Akira.

Looking forward to seeing how everything will play out
CrimsonGear chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow, this is a pretty cool fic, though I was hoping Shirogane would play the piano - then again, playing music with his blood is so much cooler!

I like how you nailed the characters' personalities and the story itself intices me hehe *subs and will probably fav later*
Sliver-dragon-flames chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
Oh my gosh! I'm so,so,so,so,so sorry! I haven't reviewed in so long! T_T

The last chapters were great and funny! I really loved them! This is what I call art! *holds up a paintbrush* Haha. Now I feel like painting but I don't have any paint damn it!

Akira: Are you okay?

BlackSnow: I don't know. Maybe it's because of the coffee I drank this morning?

Akira: It's nearly 8:30 PM where you live!

BlackSnow: Hehe. Even a tiny bit of coffee has it's devistating effects. Don't worry Fallen you can win! You caaaan! *faints*

Akira: So weird...
Geminirose chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
Wow hottness but when would the good part come. Anyway keep up the good work.
Alpha Centarus chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
I love this please keep the story coming!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »