Reviews for Strawberry Jewcake
Raven chapter 1 . 1/18
Well, that's one use of strawberries.
YetAnotherGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
;D that last authors note is the sequel i would like to see

the whole fucking time I was just all
HEY! YOU TWO! THIS IS PDA

them: no ones here ;n;

THIS IS A LIVING ROOM WHAT IF IKE WALKS IN WHAT IF YOUR MOTHER WALKS IN MISTER WHAT IF WHAT IF

stan: * walks in *

fuckin. knew it.
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
lol dey 4got about da pizza XD
INeedCoffeeArghhh chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You are just the best at writing sex scenes, and you seem to enjoy doing them! Especially K2! Because how could Kyle resist Kenny? How could anyone? Ever thought about actually doing a Stenny? That would be great, I feel it's an under valued pair! Anyway great work!
anonymous2345 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I don't know if I'll ever look at a strawberry with the same eyes ever again. Hot story.
symphknot chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved it!
MakenzieLovesDestrey chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
XD! I LOVE THIS STORY! I now want strawberries...
youdontknowmee chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
XDDDDDDDDDD aaa sweat! the ending was winnn!.

god i dont know why i cant stop laughing, the hole situation

was XDD.
winged demon wolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
hahaha kyle just accept the fact that you are going to have sex with kenny; he's just to sexy of a beast to deny!

and the title is just pure awesomeness

have a cookie

*hands cookie*
Kimmy-Co chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
*giggles* NICE FUCKING JOB! I love Kenny and Kyle! 3 "This isn't rape. This is hesitant consensual," LOL :D
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh goodness I should bow down to you. Awesome story. C;
All ForIt chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Could you write a story for the very ending AN? I'd LOVE to see that.
Purifying Flame chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
DAMN, RIGHT THAT'S HOW AWESOME YOUR MIND IS! this was F*CKING AWESOME! it was kinky yet sweet, and erotic but to a point. i love the portray of the characters, and the action, DUH, and the whole strawberry thing, it was unique and genuine, cause i dont think i know anyone who has used strawberry juice as lube to fuck a smoking jew, but eh, the world is big huh? please continue being awesome and making south park a totally dick fest!
Annanova chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Best part - I'm eating strawberries now :)
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
i will always think this story is amazing XD this is like...the thousandth time reading this aha and i still love it