Reviews for Complicated
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
Rachel and Paul?
Kayla DeLana chapter 10 . 9/1/2018
The Story is great so far, but it's ruined a lot by the underlying homophobic tone in it. In the past few chapters the phrase, 'that's so gay' kept coming up, which really kinda irritates me and I don't see what teasing Quil about being gay when he isn't has anything to do with the plot. The Story is fantastic, but the gay jokes aren't.
Leila Hale chapter 26 . 3/12/2018
Hey !

Thanks for the story ! It was nice and enjoyed read it !
Kushka chapter 26 . 6/25/2017
Great story
MyWorldDoesn'tEnd chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I love Sophia, and the way Embry is with her is so sweet can't wait to read more!
bunniesinsummertime chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
I feel like in some previous chapters your novel has had homophobic undertones which are not appreciated.
Wikked chapter 26 . 1/15/2016
So I decided to skip sleep to read this :P I just finsihed the whole thing and I've gotta say it was pretty great! I love your character and think that she has many interesting dimensions. I think her interactions with Quil, Embry and Jake was really fun to read and you could tell they'd been friends for a long time. There is only one thing about the whole story that slightly bothered me. The beginning and the middle of the story was awesome and you took your time. Nothing felt rushed until you reached the point that Sophie found out about Embry. I can understand wanting to reach "the good stuff" but for me it felt like everything was just rushed and kinda jumpy. I would have liked to see dates between Embry and Sophie to kinda see how their journey went for friends to bf/gf. It wasn't bad at all, I just think that a little more details and light on the process would have been a nice addition. :)

This story totally deserves a place amongst my favorites and I'll continue to the sequel when I have time! :)
k.m nicole chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
Oh my gosh, favorite chapter so far!

-Life'sRemembranceOfPeace
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I loved it, since I'm not longed on my account (too lazy) I'm just going to review as a guest. It's funny and I liked the relationships! Great job!

-Life'sRemembranceOfPeace
geekchic8428 chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
This was a realistic, cool story! Cool characters, interesting plot.
meandmysloth chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Awesome!
Juliettee chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
OMGG : " ((
this imprinting thing needs to happen FAST :o
Juliette chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
omg sooo saadd : o
(and indd really cute soph/jake moment : ) )
Julieteee chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
''And how he got to kiss the love of my life and my best friend before I could even tell her I loved her.''
- awwwh thats thee cutest thing ever *heartmelting away :")*
Juliettee chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
soo .. NEVER can those guys ever be hotter than Embry . - just needed to say that ; )
hm and i really hope this isnt going to be one of ''those stories''
u know; with all that not eating : s