Reviews for The Guardian
nyrac6275 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love this! It filled in the questions so perfectly. I also love how you added the broken tooth from the episode with the guy in the concrete/cement where the killer waggled instead of wiggled :) Great going!
zombienath chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That was good. If you ever decide to add more to this, I'm there. :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
And again I am back to using Wow to describe your stories...I just finishe the man in the morgue like five mins ago and so naturally i raced over to read this. It was good, really good. Not OOC at all and also not overdramatic. There were undertones of romance, but not enough that it felt forced. Mostly just two people who share a bond. I was very pleased with this little oneshot(not that you need my approval mind you just letting you know) and I just really like anything Booth/Bones :) Thanks for writing this spectacular oneshot, sorry for writing such long ass revews :P
Lady Riss chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very nice, and I feel like Brennan was very much so in characher, as was Booth.

Good job! :)
violet92 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I can't believe there aren't more reviews! I can tell this story is going to be a great telling of the relationship between bones and booth. Really god job with the dialogue you captured the two of them perfectly. Please update!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love the idea that he would have followed her down there - as you point out, it was very soon after everything with Kenton.

Great fic :)
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is really excellent. Booth's panic, Brennan's pain and exhaustion, how Brennan is holding onto rationality and facts to hold it together in spite of her pain and fear...

I love how you've explained how Booth got there because he was there WAY too fast; it always bugged me too. Very, very nice.
LoLi chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Excellent extrapolation from Booth's perspective. I'd love to see more of these "missing scenes."!;)
DrB chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I like it! I've always wanted someone to do a good piece on this moment. The phone call, the reaction, getting there. Keep going, I'd like to know what you think happened in the emergency room when everyone left them alone.