Reviews for Prelude to Clash of The Titans 2010 Remake Premier
mythbuster chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Meh, didn't particularly like this story - though the pegasus as dog thing was inspired - but yeah, Clash of the Titans was mythology fail over and over and over and OVER again. It actually felt a bit like they took the old Clash (which wasn't entirely accurate, either) and mixed it up with that Percy Jackson movie (which failed so hard I almost cried).

Io as his love interest? WTF were they smoking? Andromeda was badly written, well, the whole thing was badly written. She was just especially bad.
MorningGloryBlue chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Did you just hate the ending with Io and have a thing for mythology and Andromeda or do you just hate that Gemma girl who played Io? Other than that it was very funny. Oh and you should so do an epilogue in which Andromeda and Perseus get together much to the dismay of Io. Just a suggestion.D
Joanie S chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
*sigh* Bashing a character, yeah, that'll show 'em.

You obviously have talent, it's a shame you put it to use like this.
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Amazing! I just want to hug you for writing this. Perseus/Andromeda forever! I can't believe COTT2010 actually made their love seem so meaningless!
jimmytaylor15 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
HA HA that was funny I like it.
Mindy Morganna chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was halirious! I mean, Io kind of annoyed me from the start, fliting around like something from a shampo advert ( althought it seems she is a great capsual packer, her wardrobe was amazingly varied) and being an underdog sort of girl I was really upset at the ramdom and needless of the Djinn and Draco and um well the other names are hard to catch but it still hurt. Plus the love was so cheesy and devoid from the real myth ...

So this was fun and well-written for a bitchy stab at Hollywood fantasy romance ( that was what you were going for right?) and if you want to write a few more of these that would be great.

Mindy
yo main man PER chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
You know who's bitchier than Io?

PIERCE.

LOSFL

do it as a man! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Great fic mah man. HAHAH. Andromeda, than toothpick, deserves better , because at least she's a natural.