Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Depths of Tartarus
IceRebel chapter 23 . 9/30/2014
*hate - how could I hate a genius writer like you? :)
IceRebel chapter 24 . 9/30/2014
You have got to be kidding me... This is pure gold! Love it and I hate you, cut I want to read more, but I don't have time! Just kidding, how could I have a genius writer? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I'm a little confused is anyone in tartarus or no? Where is Percy right then? Is he in a cell? Where is Alecto? Is she in a cell? Whet is Percy's current position? A guard a prisoner? If he is a prisoner what did he do wrong? What happened? Why is he there(as a guard or prisoner) right now it's confusing. -:- Percy Jackson sword -:-
Dominic lambert chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
That sir was as good as any of the books, if not better,even if they was some mistakes I reckon you could make a professional writer someday it had all the best parts of the books and a little more that I liked, probably the best multi-chap I've ever read!
Bloodtributes chapter 24 . 10/8/2013
Omg percy died. Again. Kronis got killed. Again. I like another fanfic. Again :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
whoo has the dove symbol
An Oath To Keep chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
Woah.

That was amazeballs.

Especially Grover's character ;)

Whale I'm off to read the sequel.
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
Interesting story! Me like...
Pikachu087 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
OH MY GODS!
Mookeypoop chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
well congrats and im confuse on the ending well i have to wait till the sequel to find out
Mookeypoop chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
A guy name peter johnson that pretty fuck up for hades to do that
SuperChick2nd chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
I just have one small thing to point out. Annabeth is frozen at 16, correct? And in the TTC, it says that the hunters do not age at all. Therfore, annabeth cannot be pmsing, as she does not age, and you have to age to go through pms.
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
I love the part where the sword is separated from Percy ! Nice plot!
Master of Midnight chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
That was really sweet.
Master of Midnight chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die Percy's gonna die. Just felt like stating the obiosy