Reviews for Unspoken
lexii314 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Such a fantastic story. This is most definetly the vibe that Reid gives of. And the main reason I just want to pull him in and hug him. Thanks so much.
JenA chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great stuff! Especially the second half where you are getting into what Reid is thinking. Looking forward to the next chapter!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wicked. I do adore Reid and this was a really good one-shot about him. LuRe! :D Great job!

-B4
TwistedSky chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow. You capture what we all know/hope is going on inside of Reid's head perfectly. It's very bittersweet, but beautifully written. I'd like to see what you think is going on inside of Luke's head :)
xGlowingAngelx chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
It makes us impossible, Reid thought.

Well that just broke my heart!

I love how incredibely introspective that was. I love how, even though this is about Reid, it's THEIR fight. It's like they're constantly saying they're in it together. ADORABLE. 3
sam chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
this was wonderful, and I would love to see more of this story!
num1twilighter chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Ok, so I love how people update these so fast. xD
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
omg, that was so great. broke my heart at the end. though i am a true nuke fan, this does make me want to see the doctor get luke, even if it is for a short time.
rhombus chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I've only just begun watching this storyline (the 4/15 ep is the only I've seen), but despite my limited knowledge of the characters, I was totally drawn in to your story. I like your take on Reid. A lot. Great job!