Reviews for Forging and Temperance
Kinhoshi89 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow... simply wow. That was quite a story. I kinda wish that it had gone on longer, but it's also good that it wasn't drug out.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Beautiful story. You've crafted a very emotional love story here. Kudos.
irfane chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is a stunning, emotional story. I wasn't surprised, midway through, to find my cheeks wet.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
ok... your stuff is all deep and confuing. i have no idea if thats good or not awesome stories when i understand them, but i KNOW 50% of this went right over my head
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This made me cry (the experiment was a success.) 5/5.
kenlon chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh Christ, you utter, utter, utter bastard!

Sweet, wonderful love story complete with I Want My Beloved To Be Happy followed by a knife to the guts.

Damn you. And your writing skills.
Galatea of the Faint Smile chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Despite normally supporting the Setsuna and Ranma as a pairing - I seem to have a thing for improbable pairings - I found the ending rather amusing. 'Plans of mice and men' and all that.

This probably makes me a horrible person, but what can I say? I love irony.

Well written, by the way.
Fenraellis chapter 1 . 8/26/2010

I felt like re-reading this after reading your story "Diamonds in the Rough". That said, I realized that I had forgot to leave a review the first time around.

Now, I can admit that I've somewhat dropped my previous habit of regular thorough reviews of the stories I enjoy, but I thought I would leave one for you this time around. I should probably go back and leave one for the previously mentioned story as well. It has a shockingly low number of reviews for being the long well-written story that it is, especially considering how long it's been around.

Anyway, I was going to give you a solid and nice big review for this, but seeing as how it was a partially skimmed re-read, and that I'm sort of tired at the moment, I will simply say that I loved how poignant the build up to the ending scene was. It truly makes the reader wonder and attempt to come up with and reason the most likely of continuances following the story's events.

(personally I have a soft spot for Setsuna, but I can easily see the other side of the situation, considering the effort that Setsuna put into it happening)

Well, I think I'll leave that review of your other story, and try to read some of "Process of Elimination" before I take a nap, or go to sleep.

Keep up the compelling work!,

Girl-chama chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh wow... Wow, wow, wow... Setsuna stories are hard to write, especially when she's actively (if there's meddling, it's never passively, you know?) meddling. You've done this one EXTREMELY well. I'm entirely impressed.

Oh, for all of the actions that she just KNEW were going to turn out one way, based on assumptions. In a way it serves her right, and this righteous indignation comes out only now as I write this, but still!

The story is a little weird, but I went with it anyway. You painted something magnificent and horrendous. Thank you.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Dark, wonderful, sad. But it shouldn't be the end since Ranma was still in the process of getting his memories back.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Crazy piece, but amazing in the style. I am not a big Ranama fan, but I am quite the sailor jupiter stalker. I enjoyed not really knowing what was going on and just letting the story happen. You are so talented! Hopefully you write something that might interest me in the future...
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
great story
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You sure do love tragic storylines. Well written as always, but man.

Vld chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
What she's done? Let's see... cause the death of a few thousand people (well, undirectly, but with her ability to see time, she could have prevented it... and decided not to), forced two souls into one (whether or not it was a good thing is still up to debate), basically destroyed the life of one boy just when it was starting to look better... should i go on?

Way i see it, her pushing him in the arms of the one she thought he loved in another life... and discovering he actually loved her instead of the one she thought? That's not punishment enough. I'd have had Ranma kill her... under the disappointed stare of Usagi and the other Senshis.

But then, i'm rather vindictive.
Katie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was really, really good! I truly enjoyed it!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »