Reviews for Forging and Temperance
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Nice story but can't Setsuna just go back in time again and fix it?
m.night chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
What a twist!
ix chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
cheer up emo kid
Newbie Reader 117 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow, now ain't that a kick in the rear end. Poor girl, I feel for Setsuna here. Good story this, hope to see you write more like stories like this, maby even a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
setsuna, she's a cun.t
Eh chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I remember reading this a long time ago. But I don't remember it being any different. In any case, it is just as bitter as the old one and just as moving. Though I have to agree with the other, about how it's more like a series of scenes to write around.
Jace chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Thia has to be the saddest happy end ever. Although they do have a long time ahead of them, so perhaps someday...
TikiTDO chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That was the most amazingly bittersweet story I have ever read in my life. Bravo sir. You do some amazing work.
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Quite an ending you got there.
mikaerusan chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I read this once, a long time ago. I am glad to have come across it again. For sometimes a journey can circle upon itself while still moving forward.
Grinnerz chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
A good story, but not one I think I'll be reading again anytime soon, no offense. It's just it was a depressing opening and a hopeful middle leading to a depressing end. I just prefer stories that the characters, the ones I find sympathetic at least, all get their happy ending; or something other than weeping their eyes out over their lost love at any rate.
SFBKludge chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Semi-decent story. The big problem I had with it was that there wasn't any real continuing narrative. This looked more like a fleshy out line with scenes written to insert into completed full chapters.
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Well that's a slap to the face, her own face it seems. If I read this right Setsuna gave her husband away to Minako/Ukyo because she thought that he really did not love her but his sister. I'm not sure I feel that sorry for her, as she arranged it so that all those people died to fit her plan and it was flawed with partial information. Truly, I suspected that she was the wife, but thought that he would reject the senshi when he learned how he was manipulated.
XStylus chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow. Quite a well crafted story. This was a delight to read, and thank you for writing it. :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4