Reviews for Unknown Motions
hydro-serpent58 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Hey...I've always wondered, in Japan the classrooms are like R5-7 or something. I noticed you used numbers that were similar. CAn you pleaz tell me wat day stand 4 mean? I've always wondered. I've also noticed Arihana does a lot of face palming. ;] Just a little advice, try to reword it like: I slapped my forehead, or something. If you keep using face palm it gets a little tiring. Anyway, great job! Hope you continue!

hydro-serpent58 a.k.a. Kari-chan _
hydro-serpent58 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
"Oh, so Ringo, Maguro, Risukuma and Skylar are coming? Ok, but Risukuma could you please remove your bear head? You won't be able to fit in the car with it on." My dad informed. Risukuma nodded and removed his hat, revealing his creamy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. All of us stared at the senior in shock.

"What the factor?" Ringo asked in shock. I nodded. Maguro and my dad just stared.

"What?" Risukuma just asked. I stared at him and faced palmed.

"Nothing, just nothing." I answered. My dad stopped staring and coughed.

"Well now, it's not good to stare. Let's get moving to our new home." My dad ordered.

"Okay." Everyone replied.

Eh? I really didn't get that part...could you explain it?

Kari-chan
hydro-serpent58 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
"Well that's the end of it! We walked the whole area and perimeter of the school!" Sumi smiled. That's when I noticed something odd. She smirked.

"You can wake up now."

0.o Dat's creepy, a character in your dream knowing ur asleep...I'd be afraid to go back to bed. xD

Kari-chan