Reviews for Chuck & Sarah Vs Themselves
Natasha chapter 14 . 6/3
Why is Jeff's girlfriend called Nastashya...
Natasha chapter 2 . 6/2
Just started this story ...was wondering why it has alot of reviews...its amazing
Chuckster2016 chapter 9 . 3/2
like your story but even if AU do they really thought about bringing Chuck in a war zone? The most important asset in a place whith Flying bullets everywhere?
Fr chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Fun story, I like seeing well written stuff for Chuck and this is it.
cavemenftw chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Shaws ending in this chapter was really f'n epic. I have really dug this whole series so far, but you gave me an awesome scene for a character I either felt nothing about or actively disliked in the actual show. That was well done.
lilemma 4 chapter 34 . 5/11/2016
we
Altonish chapter 38 . 2/10/2016
So I already left a glowing review for the over all story, but I had comments on this chapter that I wanted to add. It's probably the weakest tale in all of the story. Plotholey for sure! Carina showing up in the bar in Cincinnati, where Chuck was cooling his heals while they were trying to stop an assassination of the president about that Chuck warned the DNI about and she didn't listen and and and and...yeah I think this was better left out of the overall story. It might have made an intriguing one shot, but I didn't think it added anything to the story other than wrapping up Carina a little and creating a myriad of plot holes.

It would have been much more amusing if Carina had just shown up at their safe house in the middle of nowhere and when Chuck answered the door and Sarah jaw hit the floor Carina offhandedly commenting. "So what are we doing here? Hiding out? It seems very boring. Were there no beach houses available for hiding out? Because this is going to drive me crazy. Oh and hi, how have you guys been?"
Altonish chapter 39 . 2/10/2016
So I can't believe I've never read any of your stuff. This is a great retelling of season 3 from a slightly altered perspective. Now I don't remember all of season three, so it seems that you hit a few highlights and then it sort of went of the rails timeline wise, but being so far removed from season three that was fine with me. If I have a criticism, it's pretty minor. The story Chuck and Sarah vs Themselves felt like it ended when Sarah left the DDO office and dumped Sarah Walker in a trash can.

I didn't really get the whole fake birth control shot thing. I would have been fine if they'd gotten the lecture about no form of birth control is 100% effective, but the doctor injecting her with something and saying it was a BC shot and it not being? That's a malpractice suit waiting to happen, I just can't see that. (Frankly if not for the condom line in Barstow I would have figured Sarah had an IUD before she came to Burbank, but you know, plot devices and all.) I think all of the running would have made an excellent epilogue or a second prequel and the living in their new community felt more like a series of one shots leading up to the telling of the new story. Now I've not ready Chuck vs the Bunker yet. I'm going to start that today probably. So maybe some of that is unjustified.

Overall though I can't believe I never read any of this. I think I was always scared off by how AU some of your AUs are. That always is a bit of a jolt to my system. But I really like your writing, of course it remind me of my own, which is probably insulting...sorry for that.

Anyway great story. Thanks for the good read. I don't read much Chuck fanfiction anymore, because I always feel like I've read the good stuff, but this was great. Multiple thumbs up.
baldcoder chapter 39 . 1/3/2016
Great fic. Really enjoyed the different take on events of Season 3 and the "behind the scenes" look. Well done.
Lonny J chapter 39 . 12/16/2015
Very well done. Loved it.
Lonny J chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
Don't know how familiar you actually are with the area, but Jerome is considerably higher up the mountain than Cottonwood, so it really should be up in Jerome. Bit late now though I suppose.
Lonny J chapter 32 . 12/16/2015
Overdue Chucking eh? I like it. Good chapter.
Lonny J chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Sarah here is a bit to close to the Adorable Psycho for me, but I like the story.
MarauderMist chapter 39 . 7/7/2015
I totally liked this story. The first few chapters were a little boring but the pace was up in the later chapters! Good Work‼
michaelfmx chapter 39 . 6/19/2015
So I read this story first and am about to read The Bunker. I really enjoyed this story, even though it seems, from many of the reviews, that I should have read The Bunker first. No matter, I really like what you did with the stuff from the beginning of season 3 and how you wove the canon stuff into your alternate...reality I guess I will call it.

Your evilness in keeping them apart for so long was tough to read but made the pay off all that much sweeter. Great job. I will definitely favourite this story and can't wait to read The Bunker.