Reviews for Vandread Gunslinger
Akytsu Frozen chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Hey great Fic i really liked Chase, and i can see nice smal similarities whit vaders fic vandread raven (that one was a great fic too) but this fic was awesome so see ya later in stage 2.
psykotic addiction chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Call me crazy, but whoever got the idea that making pilots feel the "pain" of their vehicles should get fired. The people who all went along with that idea should be arrested. The pilots that agreed to piloting a ship that tells you the damage taken by making you feel it should be checked mentally.

Talk about being too attached to technology.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
And so it ends. You've made quite the comeback and an outstanding ending.

With stage 1 finished I can't wait to see Stage 2.

With Barnette finally admitting her feelings for Chase the stage is already set for their relationship to grow.

A small part of me actually thought Chase was dead for a second, but that small part was wrong...as usual.

Standing by for Stage 2, don't keep us waiting for too long.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
Part one a great way to make a comeback. Chase's injury makes a nice twist considering this time he's actually out cold.

Well let's hope he'll pull through, especially since Barnette is finally acknowledging her feelings for him.
Vader23A chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Love the chapter. So ends Vandread Gunslinger stage 1. You had me going when Chase almost died from his injuries but I'm glad that he survives. Would've been hard to do a sequal without him.

Great work for your first story. Looking forward to the sequal.

Oh yeah, just little correction for ya. Barnette has violet eyes not dark green eyes.
Vader23A chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter. Finally some romance showed between Chase and Barnette. Hope Barnette can be closer to Chase because with the past he's had, he needs it. Plus, Chase can show Barnette that being with a guy is nothing like that propaganda non-sense. Update soon.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Now who's taking forever to update?

Pretty good chapter we finally got to see some romance between Barnette and Chase so I'm happy for now.

My psyche is weird after reading the part of Chase playing the piano I suddenly felt like playing Resident Evil Code Veronica X...

Anyway update soon since you're the one who's falling behind now.
jam demon chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
is there going to be any romance between chase and barnette
Fractured Sanity chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Allow me to begin by saying that I have enjoyed this piece and it shows promise. However, there are some places where I feel you could improve.

If one was not already familiar with the Vandread series, it would be very difficult to figure out what is going on. The scene changes in particular are rather abrupt.

Mr. Chase is an interesting addition to the crew and his characterization has been consistent: a very forward and confident individual even if lacking in tact. (not that this is a bad thing.) However, I found it rather alarming that he had threatened several members of the crew (Hibiki mostly) and suffered no repercussions. However, I recognize that this would match up with the Renegade Cowboy image and that this may be intentional.

All in all though, I look forward to seeing future chapters even if they could use some work.

I wish you luck in your current and future projects.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Well...That was fun.

Chase and Dita have combined, and Chase has made a comment to Barnette about combining...Honestly I can't wait to see how that relationship will work out.

Now on to a more pressing matter, the only mystery left about Chase is how he knows BC...he kept mentioning a 'him' in a few chapters so I think its starting to come together of course it could always be someone else.

Great Job Allison
Vader23A chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Nice chapter. Chase gets a combine mecha of his own. Update soon.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Well now...Chase continues to entertain. Let's see I'd say the best part would be at the end when Chase gives Barnette the locket.

Keeping my eyes open for the next update, don't keep me waiting too long.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Great job Fae.

I'd have to say the best line would be Chase saying "I will end you" easily one of the best threatening lines I've ever heard.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Great job Fae. Simply amazing.

Chase's past is revealed so now we know that, just one question remains about him who is the 'he' Chase mentioned a few chapters back.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
You know Fae, I've seen a lot of funny things in my time on this site, but Chase easily makes it into the top three.

First he finds it hysterical that the Vanguards are now 'pretty'

Then he ends up in a rendition to one of my favorite Scrubs moments 'Turk's brain freeze'.

Great job.