Reviews for Comfort
mbell185 chapter 3 . 1/14
I know it's been two years since you updated but you can't end it here. Please write more!
EdwardsWifey210 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
please continue it the story was getting really good
Hendrick248848 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
love it just found it would love an update please!
howlingblackwolf chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I loved this story can't wait to read more
mrswhitlock87 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
nice story but u really cant end it there please i want to read more
twilightlover4evr chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I love it! Please post more soon!
stubbendick26 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
i am very interested in this story
aimee chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Please update, i love this story
ratherbereading125 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
cuteness :)
dreamstar1995 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Almost another year has gone by please update soon.
Jallielover0202 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
I like this story I think their should be more bones crossovers.
Angel chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
great story, but WHY have you stopped writing it... seriously I'd love to know how it ends. update PLEASE PLEASE :)
Lilithcase39girl chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
oh please update soon
Research Plz chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
The premise is certainly interesting however I have a couple of things to say.

1. Assuming the '4 years since my life ended' thing means 4 years from New Moon, Bella is only just 22 (where you got 26 from I don't know). Since Zack isn't present placing it post season three of Bones, Booth is 38. That's a 16 year age gap. Could somebody please mention that.

2. Doctor is a title granted by gaining a PhD. To gain a PhD (which takes four years plus, depending on the person) you first have to have a BA or Bachelor's degree which takes four years. There is no way that, graduating at 18, Bella could be a doctor after four years.

3. Why is she calling him Seeley? The only people we've actually seen call him Seeley are Cam, and she only does that to annoy him since she's known him for years, and Jared, who is his brother which would be slightly confusing. Pretty much everyone calls him Booth (with or without the Agent)

4. For a doctor of anthropology Bella is still using layman's terms. If you've watched Bones you'll know the sort of babble they come out with, because Bones would probably skin alive any of her doctoral candidates who told her 'the spine was broken'. It really isn't hard to look up the names of the bones.

I'm also curious as to why Booth is taking some girl he doesn't know at all out for coffee, revealing parts of his past to her and they're suddenly dating or something like it. Yes he's charming and a people person but the things which actually matter to him are generally doled out with a very tiny spoon and mostly after he's known somebody for a while. It takes him 9 episodes to reveal the fact he has a kid and that's to people he works with regularly and has worked with in the past. In fact the only spontaneous relationship we've seen him start (that's lasted longer than one episode) was with Hannah and that started in a war zone, and they thought they would never see each other again.

From what we see of him and the squinterns (the nearest thing I can liken Bella too) he takes to them, but only after a while and he's still fairly standoffish. Bones knows the most about him because they've worked together the longest and I'm surprised at how little she's been in the fic. I understand wanting to push aside the canon love interest in favour of Bella but even if you want to turn Bones/Booth platonic she still needs some presence in the fic.
nichellemarie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Please update. I know it's been awhile but this story is an amazing start