Reviews for Delayed
Mooncombo chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
i just found this. Great little story! Thank you!
katesari chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
nice little story. it's cute!
bellblueeyes chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
aww i love it. i am so glad you updated. I really like your writing style, and this story was just too cute. good job
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
WOW! I dunno if you realized or not but you did something really really hard with this fic!

Most stories are in the first or third person, but what was really rare was you wrote this entire story in the SECOND person perspective!

Thats REALLY hard!

and on top of that, the story was amazing too! keep writing!

Team Rosalie chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
gr8 stry! luvd it!
Betherzz chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
really good ending :) would have loved a few gibbs slaps but we cant always get what we want :) thanks for the story
LN8866 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Very enjoyable! I like way you did this-different then the "Tiva Gets Together After Somolia" stories. Something new & fresh!

I don't know if I would have liked Gibbs' take on the two conversations during the plane ride home. Not sure if it would have ruined the whole flow & end of the story though. I really did enjoy it though. I could see this happening.
tivamcabby5 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
aww so cute! the end? no! don't end it! keep writing!
zats chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
A very good story of how Gibbs finding out about them. Would hope you continue the story and continue to explore how to help Ziva over her nightmares.
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Aww very nice. Good job
Megwolf13 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Good sweet ending.
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Very nice. Please continue. :-)
Nicoya456 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
nice story!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
really great beginning to the story cant wait to see where you take this
cheether chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I hope Ziva understands but I think she will feel betrayed but not as bad as if it was someone else, if anyone she will be more ok that it was just Gibbs.