Reviews for Diary Of A Phouka
A chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Lawl, love it! I noticed a bunch of people didn't seem to remember the phouka, so...
"He pinched me when I passed him earlier, in a highly personal area." Alec in City of Bones.
MilliniumLint chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
female singers lol
MilliniumLint chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
lol but he should have died that can happen if you go in one of those
MilliniumLint chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I don't even know what the heck a phouka is
vickifay chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Hilarious! The poor phouka never got much attention in the books, so he needed some crackfic dedicated to him xD
ChinaWolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You are a fucking genius!
Hi chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Hahaha this made me laugh so hard! You're the only person who's written on phoukas:) I love this!
Hi chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
TwixInDahWrappah chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Hee. Story's good, but what's more amusing are the reviews. Everyone's wondering who the phouka is. The phouka is mentioned by Alec in City of Bones, during Magnus' party. Alec -"Over there. And watch out for the phouka." Jace-"Watch out for the phouka?" Alec-"He pinched me earlier when I passed by. In a highly personal area." Jace-"I hate to break it to you, but if he's interested in your highly personal areas, he probably isn't interested in your sister's." Ha, and I can't believe I remembered this part word for word. I am such a BOSS. :D Kim
TheGreenBook chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
this made my night. ah, the phouka. i can barely remember him/her/it.
laura loom chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I have read thy reviews and agree with them most wholeheartedly! This story is both funny, and mystifying! Who (or what) is the Phouka? I've read all of the currently published M.I. books, and I do not remember this tantalizing creature!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
lol, This is so funny.
write4evr chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
bahahahahahhahahahahah i love it! but um...whos the phouka? i do love the story though, it made me crack up and fall out of my chair. :)
figureskater1589 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
hahahahahahaha those r soooooo funny! i really hope that you will decide to continue updating this particular story because this is genuine! i love how he chewed off someones or his own arms, and those little "M" pills. hahaha and how someone thought he was JB! lol. These are uniquely your own and i promist that if you will keep on updating this story then i will be willing to review every chapter! Please, im begging you, this is probably one of my fav ffs and i just love the creative twists that you put into every chapter. i think that you might very well be one of my favorite authors on this website! update please for me! i want to know more about the phouka!

REMEMBER TO REVIEW!

OH LOOK I FOUND SOME CANDY ON THE FLOOR! OH, AND IT HAS AN "m" FOR "ME" ON IT. (swallows pill) OH NO! WHERE AM I AND WHY DO U HAVE THREE HEADS? (passes out) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL i just thought that would be funny. please update soon!

THANKS! plaease update as soon as possible!
S.K.R. Bitches chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
nice story :D Rly funny. But um whos the Phouka? I don't remember him from the stories.