Reviews for Tales of Love and Sorrow
syaoxsyao chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
that great yet confusing
Tomi Lang chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
What a great chapter! I liked the concept of both of them dying *shot* yet their love never dies 3
TrueDespair chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
I really do like the atmosphere of the story. I was pulled in and read every word until the end. I guess it's a happy ending in a way and for some reason i love that. Great story! _

Leia de Flourite chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Ah, I love it. Yuui is so adorable in here... and it's amazing how he can tear down the walls that Syaoron has built up around his heart! By the way, Syaoron really reminds me a little bit of Seishirou-san from Tokyo Babylon, how he teases Yuui by implying the blond was in love with him. The explanation of why the boy acts this way was a little bit blurry (Did I get that right, that Syaoron had a friend, who had a crush on him and this friend raped him? If I'm wrong, call me stupid. Well, Yuui understands him and that's all that matters. ).

I enjoy those few fics where one of the twins is a writer. Although in the manga, it was just an excuse to sneak around, I really think Fai would make one hell of a writer. Though writers are mostly people with a boring life (I'm like that XD).

I don't know how the story originally ended but if you changed it into them not having sex, then you did a good job. I mean, as much as I wish for some naughtiness from time, this time it would have crossed the line. So, I like the appropriate ending (but thanks, Yuui, for at least trying to sleep with him XD) and despite the sad undertones, this one is so really fluffy.

Greets, Leia
TrueDespair chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
What a moderately normal but still incredible oneshot. Very nice and the plot just flowed very well. Though one line got me.

"Grow all you want, for the moment you're still short."

XD (Kinda feels like more for FMA -Full Metal Alchemist- the this but it was still great.)

Nice chapter overall. _

TrueDespair chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Wow. I'm starting to like this world too. (Despite how dark it is) and i love the things that weren't said but understood between the two. What better proof of the two then that? _

AngstySyaoran chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
TT How tragic. I didn't expect anything until I saw the epitaph. An interesting twist even if its rather sombre. Well written. Very like Fai and good that he has a support net after this incident. That both he and Syaoran do. Look forward to reading more of these 3
Leia de Flourite chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Oh, this chapter is so sad. Although I had an idea how this would end up (you know, Yuui not answering was kind of suspicious) but I would never have imagined that it was suicide.

Yuui always seems like such a strong and gentle person but of course if life takes away your soulmate... how should one go on with this? Well, at least there's a little bit of hope at the end. (And maybe a little KuroFai hint in the story?)

Wow, I'm feeling kind of down now. Keep going, but next time... a story with a little bit more hope, please?

Leia
TrueDespair chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Wow, that was sad but very well written. I did find it refreshing that Fai's more or less the narrator of this story. Again great job! _

Tomi Lang chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
If I could only cry. But I don't. Damn.
Sunshiney Meatballs chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
*tear* How heartbreaking. ;-;
Tomi Lang chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
I'm amused yet a bit confused by this extremely interesting chapter. Now I really am curious what might happen to this two regarding this particular story. I wish all chapters were a bit longer... that each and every story had a sequel... they all leave a strong taste of more.

And now that I've read this chapter, I can go and sleep peacefully for a few nights, for now I'm relieved and calm
VixenSetosTsubasa chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
I have found that every single one of these little stories about Syaoron and Yuui are extremely cute and sad. Mainly cute. Please continue.
TrueDespair chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Now 'that' took my interest completely. It almost sounds like a beginning of a story even. Nice job! _

lemon-and-chai chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Awe man, so beautiful... this is definitely the best Yuui Syaoron fic I've read - I wish there were more of them. I'm so happy even though it's all so angsty, but they get to be together each time. Thank you thank you! I'm looking forward to reading more.