Reviews for And We'll Love, And We'll Hope
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 6 . 3/15
I just love Grimmjow's antics hahahaha. Oh the Ulquihime love we see here. 3

I must say though [This should have been said in the previous chapters but I had no time to review :D], I don't think that Ichigo will behave so much like a bastard to the former-espadas. He seems like a forgiving person in my opinion. Haha. :)
Amanda chapter 15 . 2/25
I'm just gonna say that I finished this in less than a day! That's how hooked I was on this story! You did such an tremendous job capturing the characters and the plot was suspenseful yet romantic. You even reached my inner UlquiHime fangirl. All in all you
Are a wonderful writer and you did such an awesome job on this story! I loved it from start to finish.
Kyia chapter 15 . 1/1
Omg this was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, I loved it, I also think I'm going to read it again. Yay
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
this is damn right awesome! I Just love it!
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
First of all, I would like to say thank you, for writing such an impeccable, amazing, superb, fantastic, romantic, and positively bone-chilling fan fiction.
This story is a peice of art. You stuck to the roots of the characters, and they were never out of line. Every detail was so vivid and perfect that I couldn't do anything but absorb its light. The innermost feelings that were expressed gave me the most intense feels... and it took my breath away.
For the past few days of reading this fiction I have not shut up about it. This is an incredible addition to the UlquiHime society and it is a shame that it's not as popular as it should be.
I was positively entranced by this story since the first words... and am regretting not being a part of fanfiction, or even UlquiHime two years ago.
This story gave me a new perspective of Ulquiorra's inner development. I have had a story of my own in the works for a while now, but have it all planned out, including a soundtrack, but have yet to start frickin writing it.
You have givin me, and the internet, one of the greatest gifts we could ever hope to receive. You poured your heart and soul into this story, and I am SO THANKFUL for all of your hard work and research. This is my favorite story that I have read in a long time. Fluidly written, and perfectly paced. I give this story five stars! *****
Thanks again, I wish I could just hug you in person and tell you how amazing you really are. You are a sight to behold, and you shine brighter than the sun, and with a more intense heat than the flames between Orihime and Ulquiorra. I respect you, and again, I WANNA FRICKIN HUG YOU! XD
... keep writing. Never stop. Not for an instant. Life is only so long, and it only takes a spark.
I'll see you later, I need to take a shower now...
*hugs*
-AVH X3
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
OH. MY. GAWD.
This is my favorite chappy... BY FAR. It's so perfect... action-packed... funny... a little kinky ;)
I LOVED how you tortured Urukkun. This story has been so perfect, I'm sad to even think about it ending...
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN! HOLY CRAP, YOU TWO! CONTROL YOUR WHOREMONES, YOU'RE ONLY LIKE, 16!
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! INTAMACY! Lol, I love the little omake... really cute and funny!
OH NO! DON'T GO WITH HIM, ORIHIME IT'S THE HOLLOW! DX
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Lololol... yay! FINALLY! THEY KISSED! Eheheh... how naughry of you, Urukun... :)
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Poor Ulqui... and poor Hime... but HEY. AT LEAST THEY'RE COOL WITH EACH OTHER. Although... it would have been really zesty to have some Ulqui turmoil while Hime was gone. ;3 Omg, I'm so mean to him!
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Aaaww... this chappy made my feels explode all over the place... MAKE THEM KISS! MAKE THEM KISS! LOL XD
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
HIME-CHAN WHY ARE YOU BEING STUPID!? AH! DX
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
CONFESSION. I WANT IT. NEXT CHAPPY.
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Heheh... Grimmjow is such a troll... Yoruichi too...
LOL SILLY ULQUI HAD HIS FIRST WET DREAM! XD