Reviews for Grief Like Fear
avid reader chapter 14 . 6/28
It says "to be continued". I want to know when will you continue this amazing story. It is among my favorites.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 6/9
Poor Millie, I really feel for her (although I expect Pansy is going the suffer the wrath of the common room, if not Snape as well).

I wish someone would look after Snape; he looks after so many others, and will probably be looking after Ron, too-but who takes care of him?
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
I really hope that Millie doesn't take up self-harm or substance abuse as well. This is such a great story and I hope you're going to continue it at some point or other. It's really awesome as you give the characters time to develop as it would be in real life, you're not rushing it. Great style!
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Oh no... Ron, don't think about it! Great chapter - well done as to the cause behind Ron's decision and awesome that Snape picked it up immediately.
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Great chapter! That's what I have been waiting for all along - Snape acting as his role as Head of Slytherin demands it, caring for his students and taking a 'no nonsense' attitude. Looking forward to the next chapters (am just reading in one go), but had to leave a review now for this chapter.
cztelnik chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Gratifying to read a fanfic about the less popular wizards that doesn't demonize either Draco or HP but just focuses on the less than perfect lives of somebody else for a change. Grief often craves, desires physical pain, it brings its own distraction, pleasure even from the inner turmoil. Pets though are a problem because no matter how appealing escape is, you just can't know for certain they'll be taken care of. Responsibilities, people are remarkably self reliant but pets you love depend just on you.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
This is brilliant.
Is there any chance that you might continue this? It seems as if you have already put so much thought into it.
Snarky64 chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
It's interesting that Ron finds relief in the concentration required for brewing potions But like the self-harm, it is only a distraction from his grief. You've written Ron's nightmares well, with insightful glimpses into his lost family members.
Snarky64 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Yes, inner workings of Slytherin House are very unimpressive and unpleasant indeed. :(
Phoenix Rebel chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Such a sad story. So many lost souls so troubled and feeling alone.
Talon3 chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Sev and I bet Ron will have the same hatred of that holiday together. And will the Malfoys enter into the picture. I would imagine they would really be in line most probable for to take Ron in. Will that draw him over the edge?
PerSonNee chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
I love it! The story the characters, all of it! Can't wai for the nex chapters!
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
I like it! Continue soon, bye!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
This story is very interesting! I'm looking forward to the next chapter update soon!
sevy MMAD chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
This story is one of the best I've ever read! I really like it. I like how you decided to develop other characters, but still sometimes put in how Harry and Hermione might be feeling, instead of simply making them vanish. Millie seems to me like a very interesting character...
Please update soon!