Reviews for Grief Like Fear
lemonn chapter 1 . 5/19
So intrigued. I NEVERRRR read non-Harry stories - particularly with Ron in. I like it!
Not to tip the bucket, but is Lucius Malfoy going to be making an appearance, he might be closest in blood to Ron. Also would like to see Ron starting to get along with Theo.
Abigail Weasley chapter 1 . 5/5
I love this story! Hope you update soon!
strollinstranger chapter 18 . 4/25
I really like this story. I find it a bit weird that Ron sequesters himself away this much (from people in general, it's perfectly logical why he might need space from closer people within the framework of this story). It's also a bit eerie how precisely Snape and Bullstrode get him. The general gist sure but down to minute needs when previously not knowing him very well is a bit odd. It's also odd that Snape would just have a Gryffindor labeled as blood traitor stay with him even if Mr. R isn't yet resurrected. He tiptoed so nicely around the Bullstode issue.

I like how depression and grief are pictured in this story tho. Especially when Snape starts downplaying his own past lest McG and AD look too deeply into his current frame of mind. And I just like Snape in general so everything is cool as long as I get more Snape scenes :D
Rivy chapter 18 . 4/23
Good, few people realise how interesting character Ron is. I find your story very intriguing. The mind healer, is she a brazilian descendent?
plutoplex chapter 18 . 4/21
I've been enjoying this fic a lot until the end of this chapter, which frankly is sickening me because of major ethical concerns about forcing Severus into therapy when he doesn't want it or need it (yes, it would doubtless help him, but "need" and "help" are not synonymous, and he has every right to refuse it).

While Snape is beholden to Dumbledore for so many reasons, it is well beyond the purview of him as an employer to strongarm him into it. Whether Dumbledore intends it for Snape's own good or not. Snape is not currently a danger to himself or others. This isn't like Millie telling people about Ron - what Dumbledore and Pomfrey are doing is both invasive and insulting. I cannot see Snape allowing something like this, even with Dumbledore's good intentions, the genuine desire to help Snape work out his issues, or (worst of all) some ridiculously contrived idea of "you going too will remove the stigma on Ron / make him more comfortable."

(Although, honestly, I can't see Dumbledore signing Snape up for therapy at this point given Snape's relatively stable mindset. If it came right after Snape's "I wish I were dead" from The Prince's Tale, that would be one thing, but not now.)
KuraiTamashii chapter 18 . 4/19
I really look forward to the next chapter! I want to see what Sev has to say to Dumbledore about him getting therapy.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 18 . 4/18
Excellent chapter. I like the therapist, and am looking forward to seeing how her sessions with Severus, and Ronald go. I am loving this story.
boomerang chapter 18 . 4/18
Love the idea of Severus getting some therapy as well. The therapist seems a bit unconventional, which seems like a good thing for both Ron and Severus. I am looking forward to seeing how all of it plays out.
BlueWater5 chapter 18 . 4/17
I love how Snape was broadsided with Anita wanted to see him as well as Ron.
Anita is pretty intersting
avid reader chapter 17 . 3/26
Thank you for the next, albeit short chapter. This story is one of my favorites. Hope to read your next installment very soon!
KuraiTamashii chapter 17 . 3/25
You cannot imagine my surprise seeing that this story had been updated! Five years it's been since I patiently waited for an update.

I'm pleased to see you back!
purple dragons chapter 17 . 3/25
It was good to see Millie, and the cats, with Ron, and to see that their friendship has survived what happened, and will hopefully continue to survive anything else that befalls them.

I am looking forward to seeing how things go when Ron moves into Professor Snape's quarters, and how that relationship progresses as well.

I am happy you're back, and hope to read more soon.
I'm excited for the next chapter