Reviews for Cigarettes and Cinnamon
RubyFiamma chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Oh... My... God...
This story has literally been like crack to me and IM sorta depressed now that it's over.
It was simply amazing, I can't. I can't even put it into words the feels I get from this.
Great job.
incurableinsanity chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
This story was beautiful. I really enjoyed reading it. The characterization is flawless and the story just flows naturally. Beautiful job. :)
Nicholaiz chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
waaaaaah what a great story x\\3 !
I really loved it so much and enjoyed reading every line of it
well done darling x3 thank you a lot
Nnnvnt chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
i'm loving this so much.
Lordess Meep chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Hi! I read this story of yours back in LJ but I was sort of embarrassed to post a review, because I'm weird that way :P ...

But then I was going through the FFNet 8059 stories and this came up and I just HAD to submit some appreciation because 'Cigarettes & Cinnamon' is one of those many factors (like Middle Range doujins and excellent writers within the fandom who produce high-quality, in-character stories) which actually got me shipping 8059.

And this is only my second yaoi pairing which I ship, so there. :D

That said, first off Gokudera tops (I feel so proud - partly embarrassed, but mostly proud - that I know these things now). Cue bucket loads of nosebleed. And even better, they don't feel off as characters. I personally enjoyed their interactions which are very in line with their canon counterparts.

Well, mostly I enjoyed the tasteful smut present and how helplessly entranced Yamamoto is by Gokudera (to be fair, who isn't?)

And, ah, the fact that Gokudera actually used to attend Namimori Middle was a bit of a surprise, but a nice way to connect him back to Tsuna and the others.

And 'Epilogo'. Doubtlessly my second favorite chapter (after the first one, of course. The first chapter was MINDBLOWING, really). So adorably domestic and with the pets! I melted all three times I've read this chapter after finishing the story (and countless others :D ).

Nearly forgot - while Haru was characterized well and Shamal was a devious little pest, I absolutely loved whenever Bianchi appeared. She's such a huge 8059 shipper, she makes me grin. -

So, yeah, bottom line - you're brilliant and you're one of the reasons I now wholeheartedly ship 8059/5980. And seme!59 makes me swoon and drop my handkerchief (and make me lose all coherent thought, too, apparently).

Thanks for sharing!

- Lordess Meep
No Longer Writing FFs chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
I think this is easily one of the greatest AU fanfics I have ever read. I love how you approached the couple, the characters, the whole plot itself—everything about it screamed AU, yet at the same time, I couldn't help but feel that it was SO canon.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It truly was an amazing story to follow!
Kimihearts chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
That was sooooo HOT! you totally rock this fic! Thank you for your masterpiece.
Paradoxismminant chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Man, I wish I could have a moment like that.

Or at least witness it for real ;_;
Paradoxismminant chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Awwww w

I liked the end, and that part about a shirtless, wet Yamamoto. It made me laugh c:
worldwithoutend chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Amazing :D absolutely great!

Usually I don't really like gokudera topping, but you just wrote this so well that I loved it :)

and I especially like how you wrote both characters, it's hard to find a really well written gokudera, but you did it ;) and Yamamoto was lovable as always haha

thanks for the awesome fic :D one of the best 8059, or 5980 fics I've ever read! :)
Why No Revival chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
I woke up this morning, feeling lazy and unmotivated. See, I have to record half of my album tonight, and I found that playing music when I haven't showered, eaten, or REALLY woken up is a pain in the backside. I thought a cup of coffee would perk me up, but after trying to strum a few chords and failing horribly, I figured out that it wasn't the coffee. That's before I got on this here website and scrolled through pages of half-written, pwp stories (which are good for a quick fix.) I wanted something with depth and soul, and I believe you delivered that and much more to me on a silver platter. I believe I read this story in a few hours. It was amazing. I love the development of the relationship - how they were in love but had yet to figure out the other felt the same way. I loved the little tidbits you fed us to keep us reading (like, when had they first met?) To make what could a long story short, I am completely enamored with your story. I don't think any other writer could have pulled this off and kept me entertained for eight chapters. Thank you.
anon azure chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
so cute and sweet!
danreb chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
...wow you are great... wa i'm very glad that i read your work... heheheh... i only read fics with one chapter... yours was really great... good job... please continue on writting, you have the gift...
PinkCherrie chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Loved the fic

The ending was reaally sweet

Awesome job! _
TheEndofTag chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
omg! i just love love love this story! so cute adn adorable!