Reviews for Unlikely
Guest chapter 35 . 8/8/2014
Are you still continuing the story
Team Alice and Jasper chapter 35 . 5/28/2011
Really good story! Please update soon! :-)
born a wolf chapter 35 . 2/28/2011
Love this Story! But you should really finish it...
Lindsabelle chapter 35 . 1/25/2011
I hope you are continuing this story! I love Alice/Jasper!
mykk47 chapter 35 . 11/12/2010
I love this story! I've read all the chapters and I think you are a fabulous author. Please write more chapters. Thank you!
UntilDusk chapter 35 . 10/22/2010
OMFG! Poor Alice! What a shock for her! I loved it! Please update soon!
ja4ever chapter 35 . 10/21/2010
Uh oh! Hope she won't be too mad at Esme and Carlisle! Maybe they just found out too! Love the part in the limo. Why would Rose take credit for Jane and Seth's relationship? Hilarious! Awesome job! Keep it up!
kykyxstandler chapter 35 . 10/21/2010
poor alice love it
PrettyInBlack8 chapter 35 . 10/21/2010
Ooh, what a twist! It's good to hear you're not suffering from writer's block anymore with The Return! I missed that storyline! :)
ja4ever chapter 34 . 10/15/2010
Awesome that Seth wrote a song for Jane! So sweet! jasper really is a hopeless romantic! Who would have thought? LOL! Love that everyone is so in love and that everything is going well. I don;t why Alice couldn't"t want to know the sexes of the baby. Especially because they're having twins but whatever. Fantastic job! Keep it up!

P.S. I hope everything is okay or will be okay. You don't have to apologize. Life happens. School really sucks sometimes. It's understandable. It will get better. )
ja4ever chapter 33 . 10/11/2010
I thought it would be a deeper rooted reason than that but glad it's not. Glad they made up and cleared everything up. Awesome job! Keep it up!
kykyxstandler chapter 34 . 10/9/2010
awwww love it that was so cute
PrettyInBlack8 chapter 34 . 10/9/2010
Ooh, you updated! I'm so happy and I hope whatever problems you were having have settled for the better! Can't wait for more!

PS: I wanted to slap Alice for a second when she said she wanted to wait to see the sex of the baby until they were born. I'm impatient, sorry! Lol! :)
UntilDusk chapter 34 . 10/9/2010
Awwww! good on Seth! Loved it, can't wait for more!
potterholic95 chapter 33 . 8/31/2010
This has to be the BEST story I've read on here so far!

I say keep it up. You have a great talent.

And I'd love to read more of your stories!

And write more to this story I'm DYING to read about the babies and everything else.

Keep up the great work! :)