Reviews for Better Be Home Soon
missbrewster chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
She gave him a look. He'd been doing so well, too.
Epic line!

:) x
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aww, you should write the rest of the roadtrip. Now THAT I would read. :)
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I dont think she exaggerated. Rossi said in the scene before that it could deafen you. I figured that Morgan was unaffected by it because he's the macho type.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
SSAPrentiss chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
ohhh...please please continue...
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great story
WCD chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That ep begged for a follow-up fic and you certainly delivered. Very funny. Love snippy!Em. Favorite line out of the whole thing had to be "She gave him a look. He'd been doing so well, too." I laughed out loud at that for a good thirty seconds.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
very nicely done. Though I hate the idea of them as lovers I like the idea of them as buddies. This fic hit all the right notes.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I had to LOL at ears of steel...a visual of Derek in a cape just popped into my mind. It was a very nice visual. I may have drooled a bit. ;) Anyway, I liked your post-ep take on things. It was very believable. And the PMS thing - so true!
CMfanz chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Awesome oneshot. you wrote Morentiss in a light, fun and yet solid friendship, I like it.

Now ending the fic with Emily in pajamas while sharing a room with Morgan is mean ;-P

It'd be great if you reconsider writing it in multiple chapters.
gemus chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Good job. Pls continue
paper.creations chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
-laughs- Fantastic friendship fic! Loved the quick exchange about PMS, the dialogue was wonderful :)

And I dunno, Emily's got quite a way to go before she takes that title from Reid. Kids a bloody danger magnet. He might as well just move into the hospital.

Great one-shot! Loved it.

Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
cute )
You-Shattered-My-Soul-Forever chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is awesome! Do you think you'd continue it and make it a romance?
teamprentiss chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
d'aw. their banter is always awesome. nice job!