Reviews for His Butler, His Lover
Midknight Shadows chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
It was great until the second half. That nasty little brat doesn't deserve Sebastian, he isn't the right age, and it's just gross. And Ciel is a personality-less toad. Grell is so much of a better fit for Bassy. Oh, and this is way too graphic for the website, by the way. It's breaking the rules. This is MA rated, not M and MA isn't allowed on the site anymore. Nor has it been for years.
carmen chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awesome story just don't like that Debby likes grell
StrawberryMii-Chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
ciel is such a masochist...it's kinda hot...i like ur story so much im gonna fav it!
shinigami298 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
OMG! i had to stop breathing to keep me from squealing too loud 3
Junjou-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Despite the whole Grell thing...*cringes*, this story was hella awesome! Great job with detail and I even found myself laughing at some parts. The ending was ironically sweet, and I was a tad bit shocked when Sebastian hit Ciel. Poor Ciel-kun...but the over all story was great! 0

J-C
XxChocoMelloxX chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
So Grell gets dumped right? Lol I hope so. He doesn't deserve Sebastian and his sexiness.

I loved it. Very steamy how Sebastian let his demon self take over.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Ha ha, yes indeed, Sebastian is one hell of a lover~~ 3 That was hot! I always pictured Sebastian as a sado-maso type of demon-glad to read that someone else thinks the same. Great lemon! :D