Reviews for Utter Pandemonium
GothicLolita 3 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
OMG! I love Fang! I really wanna give her a high five! XDDD I just love watching Lighting suffer like this (admitting that makes me feel sadistic 0.0)! PLEASE keep going on with this! I really love how this is going! :D 3
Bad l'Cie chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Ooh! A cliffhanger full of tension! I really wanna know what happens next! The story was written really well, the storyline flowed really well, spelling and grammar were immaculate from what I saw. Please update soon! I wanna know who wins the prank war! :)
TheTimelyCrow chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Lightning should not have to put up with this (poor Light). I think you should really give Fang something to think about the next time she decides to mess with Lightning. I mean, she isn't named Lightning for a reason.
Scraggles chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Holy cow! I'm beginning to wonder if Fang is suicidal here. 0.0
Hitomi-taichou chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
face off between lightning and fang!
Hurricane Kazama chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
darn funny thats all i can say. I think thats all u needa hear. i nearly fainted from lack of oxygen laughing at the stuff.
Rai chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
This is hilarious! Please update soon 3
Starlit Serenade chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Oh, that was hilarious!

' "UNCLE HOPES WEARING A DRESS!" '

I must say, that killed me. Dahj is so cute!

This is yet another successful chapter! You hit the cannons dead on, i could definitely see all of this happening!

Great!
siverstorm chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Heheh, nice chapter.

It seems you're reviving your fic after a few months as well. Welcome to the club XD
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
im thinking its gonna be a tie
connor chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
this sooo funny pleaz make anoter chapter
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
good work so far, hope you update soon

bye
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ten bucks says it was YUJ who messed with Gadot's hair!

He's fashioned crazed and is probably the type to be an expert with hair too. AND He's the only one in the group that hasn't made an appearance yet!
Branded By Pulse chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
This story is hilarious! I want to know who curled gaddots hair (OMG best joke ever!) PLEASE update soooooooooooooooon!
VictoriaTakanashi chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
omg u write awesome! Fangs prank is gonna be hilarious! I bet Light's gonna kill Snow!