Reviews for Fake
Elise chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Brilliantl and unique. :)
superwhomerlin2000 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
It's oficial, I absolutely LOVE this story, it's brilliant.
CaptainS10 chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Quick question.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY?!

Okay. I'm better now. Had to get that off my chest.

But seriously. This is really good. I would hate to think that it's completely abandoned and alone. :( Please update.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Have you abandoned this story? Because I really do love it, but it seems as though you gave up the Artemis Fowl fandom for the Percy Jackson (and associated stories) fandom.
Lady Pedantic chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Is this story discontinued? If is isn't, that would be awesome.
Scribe of Worlds chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
please! I'm begging you to update! This is just too god to let go! Please update!
purpleykt chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
please tell me you will continue this story!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow. Guess what, I'm back! I'm making an effort to read all your stories, even though I havn't made it this far in teh Artemis Fowl series yet. Don't worry, I'm not a stalker, even though I sure write you a lot of reviews, that I don't expect an answer too. I sure hope that you will start writing again when summer starts, and that you will update all the stories you can. Thank u for your awsome writing. Bye!
Die Dylan chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
This is really good. I 3 your stories!
tiger1lily chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Wow! Nice fanfic!
drakle chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
good and very funny keep going. you are one of 5% that write good storys
cockerluvr chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Are you sure you are not Eoin Colfer using a pen name? This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Fan Fiction! I know that summer is over now, but why didn't you update over the summer. I cannot wait for you to update. Eagerly awaiting! Good luck!
Seiga Niko chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Why didn't you continue this?
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
YOU MUST CONTINUE!
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is an amazing idea :D I mean, in the books it really did cut before we know if he actually got his memories back or not!