Reviews for Queen of All Oni
Hivedragon chapter 22 . 9/15
Oh dear gods this chapter just only brought a smile to mine face and talk about fourth wall breaking in the last part, hope that the next chapter is soon.
Hivedragon chapter 21 . 9/15
Sheesh those three never get a break do they, hmm wonder if Jade will be able to get a mini Khan as a pet later on they were cute in there unfed form.
anon chapter 22 . 7/22
It was a very well written chapter
Although it seems you've fallen back into the long haitus issue again...
Hope you update soon
anon chapter 22 . 7/21
Farm sequences were awesome
Please update soon
Jwsponky chapter 22 . 7/12
Quite the interesting tale...
anon chapter 22 . 6/23
You've derailed the main plotline and still kept everyone mostl in character. Well done
And nice work with your original characters
Can't wait for next update
anon chapter 22 . 6/18
Please update soon
This one of the best stories I've read with a hero as a villain
And its well written too
AyumiUK chapter 5 . 5/26
I love this fic. Especially how Jade is still a kid-even with powers, she didn't go all OoC and stuff.

And the nostalgia...!

As you mentioned it's ok to complain, I felt I should mention a few things.

Hanafuda means literally "Flower Card(s)", so having hanafuda cards would be like having flower card cards.

Katana means sword (much like sake actually means alcoholic drink, and not Japanese rice wine). So, katana sword is redundant.

Sumo is the name of a sport. Since Tohru isn't a professional, he'd be a sumotori.

In chapter 1, I think the spell check mistook flitted with flirted.

Actually, there a few cases of spell check 'corrections' gone wrong.

Also, you use many titles and descriptions (sometimes, repeatedly) when simply Jade would be better. It gets a bit tiresome to see the queen of all Oni or any variation) so much.

Oni are Japanese ogres, not demons in general. But I think this is a misused term in the show, so...
FallenNietehre2 chapter 22 . 2/22
gaaaahahh! Tarakudoooo!

Awesome fanfic. a re-readable one at that.
can't wait to see how the next chapter has.
Jade- evil Jade- is brutal and fun.
love how you manage it all and keep it going!
I know not much of a review but i always sucked at reviews.
Dayanne Rockstar chapter 1 . 2/9
Best Story on the site with the tag of Jade only,
and highly deserved!
The story awsome please don't abandon it!
Zhor chapter 22 . 1/17
I'm not sure what to say about this chapter. It was enjoyable though.

On another note, I really hope Jade gets herself healed soon. The pain and deformity has really gotten to the poor shadow-lass, and her mentality has taken a serious turn for the worse.
She needs to at least remain loyal to her own dear minions. Keep the loyal, save those who were trapped in prison, and regain some degree of her former competency.
pwashington chapter 22 . 1/7
Lumoa chapter 22 . 1/2
Well I quite enjoyed Jade's speech at the end. That was very amusing to read and completely truthful. :D Actually I think that guy would have made a great addition to the original series as a one-shot bad guy. (Unless he was and I am completely spacing out)
dannyboy0077 chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
The farm scene was hilarious and it was funny to see Jade rant at Anton.
kms5665 chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
1) "It can exist for some time without the Chosen One, but if left alone too long it begins to… fray. Then things start to happen Chan, like a petrified demon not only waking up but doing so in the hands of a man both foolish enough to make a deal with it, and possessing the resources to release it.

"When this happens, the potential Chosen One is drawn into play to restore balance. Happenstance will pile up and move the 'Potential' One across continents and oceans if need be.

"The potential Chosen One has a Protector, after all. A great warrior, and a wise person rolled into one. Someone to guard them from harm, and to teach and guide them in preparation for Ascension. Two souls that are drawn together, sometimes through kinship, and other times friendship. But they are brought together regardless of distance or any barrier of humanity. And together, they will be the agents of the tilting balance. To keep the balance from falling until the Chosen One ascends. For until that happens, evil will continue to find a way.

- FINALLY someone decided to bring up the Chosen One twist in their Dark Jade story. You know the Chosen One is like the Avatar from the show Avatar: The Last Airbender, both are responsible for maintaining the balance of the world. Karasu was practically laying it out for Jackie that Jade was the Chosen One, he basically told their story without using names. I really like how you came up with the reason why all of a sudden all these dark forces from Shendu to Tarakudo keep showing up right after another and it’s because the Chosen One hasn't ascended yet.

2) "Of course it has not," Right said. He certainly wanted to believe it, but that sensation, as the Queen had all but dismissed him like some mere human nonentity…

- I know how you fell Right, Jade has not been herself lately and I just hope she is able to dig herself out of this dark despair hole she has been laying in. Jade has been making rash decisions, handling her enemies with more than necessary viciousness, and been treating her allies disrespectful lately. I think she is letting the title Queen go to her head a little too much.

3) "Ikazuki. RAAAAAARGGGGG!"

Even from within his prison the Red Kings rage stirred the mists of the shadow realm. Tarakudo was awake and his rage burned bright.

- Jade’s in trouble. I have been waiting for the backlash for Jade killing Ikazuki and it looks like we’re going see the consequences in the next chapter. I willing to guess that Jade just drop a peg or two in good gracious with Tarakudo.