Reviews for Queen of All Oni
Marcus.D the Bastard chapter 26 . 1/4
so that's it then? no resistance to thoughts Uncharacteristic Of Oneself? no people trying to get her help despite her gathering people who should be doing exactly that? no...learning how to not fail? just someone falling from the True Path and being taken down, For Justice. how dull.
astral trinity chapter 26 . 1/3
Jade is falling deeper I just hope that she thinks more smarter. Because lately it seems like she is not thinking smart. I had thought she was going for the smart, ruthless, cool, powerful villain. Awesome chapter and thanks for updating.
D.J. Scales chapter 26 . 1/2
Not bad. This makes a good point
sarista wow chapter 26 . 1/1
Well now, that was intriguing, her decline has been very interesting to watch and I like the casts overall interactions and the general tone as much as every, lots of great subtle character work as well.
nightmaster000 chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
Great chapter
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
Inclued the final mask with the end of the year, very synergistic.
Bloodyninja88 chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
Well the final battle is nigh, the final mask has been found, jade has lost yet another battle with Torhu, and it looks like every one is preparing for the upcoming battle, both in the outside world and inside Jade's head, over all this was a good chapter to tie up the last loose end before the story's finally and epilogue, good job over all.
BrazeRancor chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
Thanks for your hard work over this year and look forward to more next year!
Secundum chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
Yeah, I was one of the ones who liked the intelligent villain Jade, rather than the raving psychopath we have now.
Still, this was a good chapter.
More Dakka chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
Hanging lampshades. I see what you did there.

Always awesome to see this update. Hope you had a merry Christmas.
zWarLock chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
You know... you're absolutely right.
I've always liked stories about the hero becoming the bad guy though any decent ones were annoyingly difficult to find, and I think you just nailed down the reason why: they were always so unrealistic, trying to make them "cool." Jade's Caligula-like transformation, while tragic, is much more in line with the reality of villainy. p.s. Kudos on the lampshade joke, only Tropers will get, and only a die-hard Tropers would think of it. You are truly One Of Us my friend.
monsterhat chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
So this is after the first time with the dragon tato sould be fun. it had been some time sence I watched the show but great story so far
D.J. Scales chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Great chapter. I can tell you took inspiration from The Princess and the Frog andbDr Facillier was the Shadow Man.
neogoki chapter 16 . 10/28/2016