Reviews for Queen of All Oni
monsterhat chapter 2 . 11/18
So this is after the first time with the dragon tato sould be fun. it had been some time sence I watched the show but great story so far
D.J. Scales chapter 25 . 11/13
Great chapter. I can tell you took inspiration from The Princess and the Frog andbDr Facillier was the Shadow Man.
neogoki chapter 16 . 10/28
Haiku. hm...

The Sun is Falling
Twilight dances with Clouds
What Shadow will rise
Lord Meliora chapter 25 . 10/18
Glorious update.
Demonfan50 chapter 21 . 10/10
I really dont like how you have her turned into a man hater. I dont want to see jade go the way of light yagami
Windsbane chapter 25 . 10/9
Nice work, this story is really interesting as always. I liked the parallel developments going on here at the same time with Jade discovering some history about the Shadowkhan and the development with Verde vs Uncle.

Nice incorporation of the Shadow Man from the Princess and the Frog as well. In fanfics is often fun to see different magics and myths from the ones in the original TV show, it indicates that the world is a bit wider that just what the canon story showed.
Guardoflight chapter 25 . 10/8
Another enjoyable chapter, I look forward to seeing what happens next
Bloodyninja88 chapter 25 . 10/8
Well it seems that things are coming together, it is good to see both the Elders, and Verde's plot lines wrapped, though it seems that we will see Verde again down the line, And i will say that it was good to see some Living zombies for once and not the dead kind most people use nowadays.

I couldn't help but notice that the Elder's seemed to of became very much like the Yokai known as the Hone-Onna, though with a few differences such as there method of drawing energy and how there illusion worked.

Well either way Jade doesn't seem to be any closer to answering what a Shadow is or even what her true Desires are, and i have a feeling that Jade might need to figure at least one of those out very soon, anyways you did a good Job here and Good luck on the next. :)
More Dakka chapter 25 . 10/7
Awesome to see this update.
2 u chapter 25 . 10/7
U rock! Thanks for bringing quality to an obscure section of this sight.
BrazeRancor chapter 25 . 10/7
It's weird. It still feels like there's another act to go. Oh well, can't wait for some of these answers to be answered!
no more names are left chapter 25 . 10/6
This was certainly worth the wait, thanks for the chapter.
nightmaster000 chapter 25 . 10/6
Another awesome chapter.

I really enjoyed this short arc with the Shadow Man. It was very interesting.

It's looking like Jades really starting to fall apart. It also appear that Blankman will soon start making a move. Though the questions remain. What is his plan, and is it going to be good or bad for Jade?
Grizzmon chapter 25 . 10/6
Is nice to see this story continued even if I lost Interest when Jade basically mind raped Viper.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 25 . 10/6