Reviews for Queen of All Oni
Update, yay.
More Dakka chapter 24 . 1/16
You just jinxed it :)
Lumoa chapter 24 . 1/15
Congrats on 600 reviews! That's pretty dang impressive!
I have to admit I'm a little confused as to some of the stuff going on in the story. It's all really great and interesting but with the long chapters and some long waits in between its hard keeping some things straight, especially the historical stuff. Any chance you could do a quick synopsis of some of the things in a Author Note later on?
Super Saiyan 4 Sa'ad chapter 24 . 1/15
awesome chapter once again
astral trinity chapter 24 . 1/15
Thanks for updating and I hope that you do more dark jade fanfics. Like I've said before, it seems you are the only one who hasn't given up writing dark jade fanfics. Please continue to bring out the greatness of or queen, or overlord or overlady.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 24 . 1/15
Been following this a long time, and I still want Jade to win, not in remaining evil, or dark or black, but in remaining herself, that is more important, that even if she remains a dark Grey,she is herself and free of extern forces from both the light and dark, a third branch to rarely explored of the balance point, rather than at either end of the fulcrum.
no more names are left chapter 24 . 1/14
And there was much rejoicing. I really liked the setup and sense of increasing tension in this one.
SNicole25 chapter 24 . 1/14
Hmm, it was interesting to see Jade's mind again
goddragonking chapter 24 . 1/14
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
MEEKVERSEFAN2.0 chapter 24 . 1/14
Nice to see your getting back into the rhythm. (Good Interlude by the way, I WANT MORE)
Lumoa chapter 23 . 1/6
I don't know if I've ever said this before but this is one of the most well developed fanfics I have ever read (and I've read a lot). Thank you so much for updating, I don't care how long it takes I will wait for new chapters because at least we get long ones
More Dakka chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
What about using the Tiger Talisman on her?
astral trinity chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
thanks for updating.
Super Saiyan 4 Sa'ad chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
awesome
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
There's still a ,little bit of Jade left, these tablets are starting to get spooky.