Reviews for Queen of All Oni
Greensword101 chapter 1 . 5/2
This chapter was awesome! I loved how you kept the dialogue as close as you could without adding your own little flavor here and there. The intro was interesting, the POVs were entertaining and I loved the everything about the chapter.

There is one word that needs spellchecking, Jackie talking to Uncle about Jade's fight with Drew and he refers to her as "he" rather than she.

Loved it! First found out about this two to three years ago and looked at it once in a while. Got up to the Lung chapter and stopped for some reason. Want to give this story the reviews it deserves. Thank you for writing this story, Dark!Jade was so much potential wasted in the show, I'm glad you took the initiative to rectify this!
Battlesny chapter 4 . 3/30
the end of the Earth? oooh, I hear there's a great restaurant then.

I see Daolon finally came out of the closet. lol
Ganzademon chapter 27 . 3/25
Can't wait for the next chaptor en more please update soon love this story
Ha! Evil food poisoning! poor Jade.
nightmaster000 chapter 27 . 3/16
EPIC CHAPTER! That has one heck of a surprising cliffhanger with Right betraying Jade like that.
More Dakka chapter 27 . 3/13
Wow, I was not expecting that
W8W chapter 27 . 3/13
Inner world aktion suggest that Paranoja have to be defeat for Jade to survive. It may even force Hero, Queen and Father cooperation. Another idea is freeing Love, Matriarch have daughter after all.

Blackman moves are mistery, does Jade even know about them?

I didn't know that Habi could transform into snake. Girls ignoring Shendu are hilarious, Habi reaktion to Jade explenation how she knew code was also good.

When Enforcers help Karasu or he was talking about future? Jade planing to replace Ozaki because he is ugly show how mad she is. I bet that it was Karasu who save Tohru.

Even half mad Jade have good reasons to do things that look stupid (Heroes live and Oni freeing Tarakudo). Battle for leadership look very impressiv.

Lo Pei is brilliant idea. Left using dynamite fits perfektly it can destroy rock and is unknown to his enemy.

Right stabbing Jade was total surprise. He do it because he change side or as part of some complicated plan. I think both options possible.
The Sorrowful Deity chapter 27 . 3/12
damn this was intense lol
Secundum chapter 27 . 3/12
Huh. I did NOT see that coming. Though from one of the 'future segments' I got the impression that Right was no longer around. I guess he gets executed as a traitor instead of being killed off by Tarakudo /J-Team/etc.
D4rK Sid3 chapter 27 . 3/12
Took a while to read but I enjoyed this chapter immensely. I hope that Jade can see how corruption and paranoia shifted her goals and personality all together. If the corruption of her mind is healed with the war raging in her head I do wonder how this will turn out. But I wish for her to win this thing.

D4rK.
BrazeRancor chapter 27 . 3/11
Oh man. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole chapter. Fitting for the finale of course, good job. Have to say though the that ‘Jade and all the masks together broken trap’ was a little simplistic. Granted it wasn’t an ideal scenario for her which explains why it wasn’t done earlier.

Doesn’t matter though, I can’t wait for the next chapter.
TheGunmaster chapter 27 . 3/11
So it begins...
wondertown9 chapter 27 . 3/11
Oh dear everything, this was so awesome! And happy birthday!

The thing I don't like about the season finale for the fourth season is that it seems less... grandiose than it seemed it was gonna be, especially in comparison with previous seansons'. Last time we had a bunch of demons at the same time onscreen was during season 2; it was awesome, and they were four, during the Demon World finale. In season 4 we had NINE plus Tarakudo, and they got beaten in one episode and without a lot of effort. In fact, a friend of mine once told me that it could've been more interesting if the Oni won and season 5 was Jackie and the rest going into hidding and forming a resistance.

But enough of could have beens.

Jade continues her descend into madness, even with some of her remaining positive facets still trying to bring sone mental stability.

The fight for Section 13 (and subsequent fight between Oni and Sages) was astonishing, and albeit it was hinted in previous chapters; it was surprising to see the Ice Crew here and their role. I chuckled at how the Enforcers basically called them losers for not having any real criminal records. I'm actually a bit curious about how they were going to charge the Ice Crew, as Wisker said.

Anyway, Jade and Hebi sneak into the vault (has someone ever told you that you make snakes very disturbing? 'Cause you do.) and it results into the Masks going boom like in canon.

Returning to the unexpected thing, I actually didn't see Tarakudo (and much less Lo Pei!) coming into action during this part, albeit seeing the old Red Oni going Piccolo all over Jade was oddly satisfying.

Tohru goes in a similar path to canon's, searching for Tarakudo's mask. Will he be corrupted here too?

And finally, in order to keep true to this amazing story's tone and theme, Jade goes down not by being beaten by a hero or any rival villain... but by one of her mistreated allies, who feels betrayed by her.

Great chapter, as per norm; and even better cliffhanger. Good bye.
Abyss Trinity chapter 27 . 3/11
It is always nice to see that Dark Jade fanfics are still continuing :) The Fallen hero Jade Chan going to the dark is always a joy to read. I hope to read some more Dark Jade fanfics when this or any other Dark Jade fanfic is finished.
Arkham Wyntier chapter 27 . 3/11
Yeah, Piccolo's my favorite too.

And my oh my, how the mighty fall... I must admit, of all the things I was expecting this chapter, to see Right stab Jade in the back was not among them. Of course I knew he was going to take some kind of action to Jade's betrayal, but I hadn't expected him to try and kill her for Tarakudo!

I suppose Uncle was right, Dark Forces really can't help but turn on each other... yet Karasu said darkness didn't necessarily belong to evil, and he's still up to something...

I figured Tohru for being the Sage for awhile now, so that's not surprising, though the actual confirmation is nice. Slapping that mark on himself though, that's a hell of a gamble, even for him.

I can't wait to see what happens next my friend. Take your time, of course, but maybe not a year again?